missing sensors on Tekna QQ

ICE, Equipment, Options
DaveBerlin
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai Facelift - J11b (2017–2021)

Post by DaveBerlin »

gvmdaddy is absolutely correct this is the same Post as before which was long ago. I have just been rummaging around and found our original Nissan Spec List and the following listed items were an "Option" on our German Tekna. Perhaps you should check this out because this most probably is PA related - Dave ;)

Nissan Safety Shield for 360* Safety :
Motion detection / Intelligent Parking / Fatigue Detection / Blind Spot Assistent
Here it is in black & white (German) 2nd Section :

image.jpeg

11.19/1.3L/160PS/Tekna+/DCT/PrOPILOT/KAD Gun Metallic/Trunk Lower Finisher/Rear Glass Finisher/Ambient Lighting-LED’s Innen/Entry Guards Illuminated/Sport Pedals/Front Styling Plate/LED No.Plate/Chrome Door Handles/Rear Valance/Giacuzzo Alloys + Falken

brianthelian

Post by brianthelian »

hi sorry to hear your problem, although i have read that the new teknas will be fitted with sensors inside to create less wind resestance. so the new cars may not show them , but the display on the vidio shows the sensors working. to park (in mine i need to press camera and siglal the side to park with the indicator on it then has an orange side indication, drive very slowly, on mine it does NOT tell you verbally what you need to do. i have to read the instructions, i find without sound it is very difficult to concentrate when parking, because you need to drive quite a lot past the space, and the written instructions are very small, and you cant read these and see other traffic at the same time, good luck ,
brian
brianthelian

Post by brianthelian »

o ps mi tekna says it has park assist, not intelegent parking (as the info says for the360 pictured above)
brian
ilyes

Post by ilyes »

thanks for the reply,

the car was ordered from Nissan germany (through tunisian dealer-non official) and it's at the moment in tunisia, Nissan Tunisia are selling only the Visia model that's why they don't know what is a tekna and how it works, the dealer couldn't understand, because he is selling a lot of QQ tekna's for the exact same price and all have both the PA option and the two sensors missing on mine.

I have checked all the Tekna specs and i see that mine has all of them, just the PA option is missing.

As Dave said, it looks like not all Tekna's have the PA installed.
DaveBerlin
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai Facelift - J11b (2017–2021)

Post by DaveBerlin »

ilyes, I have searched my old QQ Nissan Data Sheets and the Nissan Safety Shield 360* was a Tekna Option as I posted and the cost was €700 extra. Hope this helps - Dave ;)
11.19/1.3L/160PS/Tekna+/DCT/PrOPILOT/KAD Gun Metallic/Trunk Lower Finisher/Rear Glass Finisher/Ambient Lighting-LED’s Innen/Entry Guards Illuminated/Sport Pedals/Front Styling Plate/LED No.Plate/Chrome Door Handles/Rear Valance/Giacuzzo Alloys + Falken
ilyes

Post by ilyes »

DaveBerlin wrote:ilyes, I have searched my old QQ Nissan Data Sheets and the Nissan Safety Shield 360* was a Tekna Option as I posted and the cost was €700 extra. Hope this helps - Dave ;)
I've checked a french forum and some guys had the same problem as me when they received their qq tekna without the ipa, thanks dave :)