Car kicks hard when pressing and releasing gas pedal

Forum for Engine, Exhaust, Drivetrain, ECU
sky47
Qashqai Model: Mk.1 Qashqai - J10 (2006–2013)

Post by sky47 »

Hi,
I have an issue with my 2008 2.0 petrol (gasoline) Qashqai, 2WD (manual). While I am driving, when I release the gas pedal I feel a kick (I don't know if this is the exact word to describe it) from the car. It is more like it is kicking back on that moment. And also when I press the gas pedal, it kicks again (this time is like kicking forward). Also while doing this, the gear knob moves forward (when releasing the pedal) and backwards (when pressing the pedal). When I keep my hand on it, I feel like the entire lower part of the drivetrain moves on the same motion as the gear knob. This issue happened since the lower mount of the transmission failed 8 months ago. And after it was replaced, this issue started. Together with this, something else is happening. Almost every time when I start moving the car, after a few meters I feel a clicking noise for once and a rolling sound right after that. This goes for just 1-2 second and no more. I do not know if these two issues are correlated, but I am more concerned about the kicking. I have taken it to many mechanics (even at a Nissan certified service), and they haven't figured it out.
Until now I have replaced both upper mounts of the engine and the lower central mount of the transmission, both drive shafts (since the car had a shuddering while picking up on 2nd gear). I have checked the insides of the transmission to a mechanic and it was as new. Also I have recently replaced the clutch and flywheel as well. After the flywheel replacement the kick got a bit more smooth, but it is still there.
Since I have converted the car to LPG, I can feel the kick more while using it with LPG. But I can feel the kick while using the car on petrol as well.
It has been about 8 months since this is happening, and it is getting very irritating both in short and long trips. Especially when I release the pedal on 5th and 6th gear, it feels like not having the control of the car for a second. I like my car cause it feels solid and has great acceleration and braking performance, but this thing is getting too much in my head and it is becoming frustrating. With all these parts replaced and I still couldn't get it fixed.

I would really appreciate any help here from you guys.
Thank you very much