Delivery time

Non-Technical Nissan QashQai chat. Mk2, Mk3
blank0502
Qashqai Model: Mk.3 Qashqai - J12 (2021+) New Model

Post by blank0502 »

Shame we don't have anyone from the factory in Sunderland to let us know what is happening. Going from 12 weeks estimate at max to now 40 weeks is mental and would of probably gone else where.

Deleted User 1110

Post by Deleted User 1110 »

Another Motability customer. Ordered mine 4th April (Tekna e-power in blue/light grey interior). Initially told first week July. Had to chase dealer when nothing heard and told it might arrive end of august. Chased dealer again after nothing heard and got this response

“It keeps changing the last two weeks; I'm waiting for it to settle on a set month before I confirm. I don’t want to say too late or too early unless it stops moving on the Nissan system.

Nissan did say they trying to do some realignments to get orders out sooner.”

To be honest not holding out much hope of getting it before Christmas. Just dont seem to be able to get a straight answer out of anyone, very frustrating. Wishing i’d gone for something else now especially as a friend of mine ordered a kuga 2 weeks after me and got it 2.5 months later. After this fiasco this may well be the last Nissan i get
Johnh

Post by Johnh »

Hi, Ordered my motability QQ tekna e-power on 16th June, given October as the probable delivery time, but I am getting it next week. Hopefully you hear something soon yourself. Regards
SEK

Post by SEK »

Thecurefan wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 8:22 pm Another Motability customer. Ordered mine 4th April (Tekna e-power in blue/light grey interior). Initially told first week July. Had to chase dealer when nothing heard and told it might arrive end of august. Chased dealer again after nothing heard and got this response

“It keeps changing the last two weeks; I'm waiting for it to settle on a set month before I confirm. I don’t want to say too late or too early unless it stops moving on the Nissan system.

Nissan did say they trying to do some realignments to get orders out sooner.”

To be honest not holding out much hope of getting it before Christmas. Just dont seem to be able to get a straight answer out of anyone, very frustrating. Wishing i’d gone for something else now especially as a friend of mine ordered a kuga 2 weeks after me and got it 2.5 months later. After this fiasco this may well be the last Nissan i get
just FYI - i was told that having the grey interior was one of the holdups for not getting my car - it had a date of 15 September and called the dealership a few days before to ensure i can collect and was told that the date had vanished.

escalated to nissan gb who have said it was unlinked "due to unknown reasons", and are looking into it.

like you, i don't think i will get the car anytime soon.
Deleted User 1110

I’ve not been given any reason why mines delayed, I can only guess it’s due to the interior colour based on what others have said, and given that that’s the option I’ve ordered.

I’ve sent an email to Nissan UK and my dealer basically asking why, if they’re having difficulty supplying the light grey interior, are they still offering it as an option. And also why does it appear that they’re not telling the dealerships and if they are telling them why are the dealers not telling the customers. Had i known there would be this much of a delay I wouldn’t have gone with the light grey option. Unfortunately for me, being a Motability customer, I cant cancel this one and reorder as the Tekna is no longer available on the scheme. Guess I’ll just have to wait
SEK

Post by SEK »

Thecurefan wrote: Mon Sep 25, 2023 2:22 am I’ve not been given any reason why mines delayed, I can only guess it’s due to the interior colour based on what others have said, and given that that’s the option I’ve ordered.

I’ve sent an email to Nissan UK and my dealer basically asking why, if they’re having difficulty supplying the light grey interior, are they still offering it as an option. And also why does it appear that they’re not telling the dealerships and if they are telling them why are the dealers not telling the customers. Had i known there would be this much of a delay I wouldn’t have gone with the light grey option. Unfortunately for me, being a Motability customer, I cant cancel this one and reorder as the Tekna is no longer available on the scheme. Guess I’ll just have to wait
Completely appreciate your comments! Like you, I had also asked them the same question, why is it available on the configurator if there are supply issues and why is there no warning that pops up to say there is a long delay when you select this as an interior (on the configurator).

Also, I asked why there were no communications sent to the dealership but they feel that updates were provided, and my dealership said 0 updates were provided.

The lack of clarity and communication is really frustrating, isn't it?!
Deleted User 1110

SEK wrote: Mon Sep 25, 2023 7:35 am
Thecurefan wrote: Mon Sep 25, 2023 2:22 am I’ve not been given any reason why mines delayed, I can only guess it’s due to the interior colour based on what others have said, and given that that’s the option I’ve ordered.

Completely appreciate your comments! Like you, I had also asked them the same question, why is it available on the configurator if there are supply issues and why is there no warning that pops up to say there is a long delay when you select this as an interior (on the configurator).

Also, I asked why there were no communications sent to the dealership but they feel that updates were provided, and my dealership said 0 updates were provided.

Indeed it is. The light grey is nice ,but for me, not worth this long a wait
SEK

Post by SEK »

Thecurefan wrote: Mon Sep 25, 2023 12:51 pm

This is true - I have only ever seen it in pictures, not sure how it will look in reality but either way definitely not worth this much of a wait!
Deleted User 1110

SEK wrote: Mon Sep 25, 2023 2:30 pm

This is true - I have only ever seen it in pictures, not sure how it will look in reality but either way definitely not worth this much of a wait!
Ive seen it in real life. When i went to order mine they had a Tekna plus in metallic blue with the grey interior and it looked amazing, that’s what made me order it, but and for me , a big but, still not worth waiting however much longer there is to go, on top of the 6 months I’ve waited so far. Have asked my dealer if there’s any way I can change the order, without cancelling it, to the charcoal. No surprises no reply after 3 days
SEK

Post by SEK »

Thecurefan wrote: Mon Sep 25, 2023 5:51 pm
SEK wrote: Mon Sep 25, 2023 2:30 pm

Ive seen it in real life. When i went to order mine they had a Tekna plus in metallic blue with the grey interior and it looked amazing, that’s what made me order it, but and for me , a big but, still not worth waiting however much longer there is to go, on top of the 6 months I’ve waited so far. Have asked my dealer if there’s any way I can change the order, without cancelling it, to the charcoal. No surprises no reply after 3 days
Hope you can get to change your order. I have been waiting since January 2023. Received a mini update from Nissan customer services which basically stated no definitive date date but seems highly unlikely for November, as stated last week :D :cry: