NO AUDIO!

General / Ordering Forum for the new 2021 (J12) Qashqai
Jessmatt
Qashqai Model: Mk.3 Qashqai - J12 (2021+) New Model

Post by Jessmatt »

Having the same problem with my ePower.

I’ve narrowed it down though and it seems to only happen if i make a call or receive a call on WhatsApp. After it ends, the car still thinks it’s connected (if I turn the volume up or down it shows the phone icon) and even if it says Spotify is playing it isn’t.

I’m going to see if me ending the call prevents this happening as the last time my husband hung up first.

So annoying though and I can’t see a fix anywhere else. All my phone and car software is up to date.

roadster

Post by roadster »

Jessmatt wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2024 6:53 pm Having the same problem with my ePower.

I’ve narrowed it down though and it seems to only happen if i make a call or receive a call on WhatsApp. After it ends, the car still thinks it’s connected (if I turn the volume up or down it shows the phone icon) and even if it says Spotify is playing it isn’t.

I’m going to see if me ending the call prevents this happening as the last time my husband hung up first.

So annoying though and I can’t see a fix anywhere else. All my phone and car software is up to date.
That may be a good clue. Its possible that the audio playback it muted when making and receiving calls and it fails to unmute when the call ends.
ragasjohn

Post by ragasjohn »

Hello,

I had the same issue on my new QQ N-connecta after 2 weeks that I 've bought it. I 've bought it beginning of this February.
What I did was to reset to factory defaults and worked.
NEW QASHQAI J12 N-CONNECTA 1.3 DiG-T 140PS Petrol
Prior - J10 2011 1.6 petrol