Waiting delivery

Non-Technical Nissan QashQai chat. Mk2, Mk3
whippet

Post by whippet »

Hi guys, Ordered my 1.6 Tekna auto in Feb was told then that delivery would be mid late July. then was told mid June that delivery would be 1st Sept. now just been told it MIGHT be end of October. The car has now lost its appeal, and considering cancelling my order.

teknaken

Post by teknaken »

Do not cancel. Believe me it will be worth the wait. I waited 6 months and what with the wait and all the reported 'niggles' I was like you tempted to cancel my order.Now that I have the car I am really pleased that I did not cancel. A problem with forums such as this is folks come along and report all their annoyances etc. Not enough positive reports are made. In my case I do not have a single negative to report about the car. The SatNav works perfectly, every bend in the road is displayed accurately. The DAB radio works OK. No plastic bits have fallen off. No rattles. No 'missing-a-beat' with the CVT box. In fact having driven automatics for a very long time I would go so far as to say this is the best automatic I have driven.Lots more good things to say about the car and I would like to see more members posting positively to encourage those still waiting to hang on in there.
2019 1.3 Tekna Dig-T 160 (Automatic)
2014 1.6 dCi Tekna CVT Bronze Metallic - delivered 9/7/14
DaveBerlin
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai Facelift - J11b (2017–2021)

Post by DaveBerlin »

teknaken, we got our QQ Tekna on Friday and it was worth the 4 month wait I hope all goes as well as yours which I am expecting it will. Good "positive" comments and encouraging words for the Guys who have to wait - Dave
11.19/1.3L/160PS/Tekna+/DCT/PrOPILOT/KAD Gun Metallic/Trunk Lower Finisher/Rear Glass Finisher/Ambient Lighting-LED’s Innen/Entry Guards Illuminated/Sport Pedals/Front Styling Plate/LED No.Plate/Chrome Door Handles/Rear Valance/Giacuzzo Alloys + Falken
Gel
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai - J11 (2013–2017)

Post by Gel »

Davefound another chrome accessory for you! http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/3PCS-Chrome-M ... 2ed1d8cd5f
2014-19 J11A-14 1.5dci Ink Blue Tekna owner; now departed for a Mazda CX-5 GT Sport Nav, 2.0L Petrol :D
DaveBerlin
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai Facelift - J11b (2017–2021)

Post by DaveBerlin »

Gel, thanks very much for this information I saw something similiar myself last week. I think you have to be very careful how much Chromed Stuff you put on any car because it can end up looking like a "Chromed Xmas Tree" and you lose the Color Effect as the Chrome takes over but it is noted anyway - Thanks for the Feedback Dave
11.19/1.3L/160PS/Tekna+/DCT/PrOPILOT/KAD Gun Metallic/Trunk Lower Finisher/Rear Glass Finisher/Ambient Lighting-LED’s Innen/Entry Guards Illuminated/Sport Pedals/Front Styling Plate/LED No.Plate/Chrome Door Handles/Rear Valance/Giacuzzo Alloys + Falken
Alan22

Post by Alan22 »

Hi just to add my bit haven't got Tekna or auto but love the car and was well worth the wait
2014 Premium 1.2 DIG-T Metalic Black
whippet

Post by whippet »

Thanks Guys For the encouragement. I will stick it out, but if they move the date again I will go for something else. No car is worth waiting 10 months for.My fingers are crossed. Thanks again.
asinrute

Post by asinrute »

"Thanks Guys For the encouragement. I will stick it out, but if they move the date again I will go for something else. No car is worth waiting 10 months for."I'm with you, I have now given up waiting and ordered a BMW X3 instead
First ever Nissan and ordered a QQ Tekna 1.6 CVT in Blue Cancelled because of delivery delays
Mark 67

Post by Mark 67 »

Pick my acenta premium up Tuesday 5 weeks from order ?Y??