New 12.3" Infotainment display from N-Connecta

General / Ordering Forum for the new 2021 (J12) Qashqai
gloucester
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai - J11 (2013–2017)

Post by gloucester »

Lozza90 wrote: Wed Jun 22, 2022 7:34 am Has anyone received the new 12.3 infotainment system yet? We have an N-connecta arriving in July and would be interested if anyone could post a pic of what theirs looks like please?
Refer other postings - two or three have now had a car with the larger infotainment screen. They haven't posted pictures but I presume they look identical to the publicity ones we've seen.
(2015 Nissan Qashqai Tekna DIG-T 1.2 sold 15/6/18) ~ 2018 Suzuki Ignis SZ5 - 2018 Yamaha MT-07 ~ (2024 Volvo EX30 ordered)

Halcyon
Qashqai Model: Mk.3 Qashqai - J12 (2021+) New Model

Post by Halcyon »

I've taken a few pics of the screen, sorry about the reflections, not the easiest thing to photograph.
Interestingly I had to go back to the dealer today for a couple of minor issues (a scratch on the steering wheel pre delivery, and an audio glitch) and there were a few QQ's awaiting their new owners and were a mix of smaller and larger screens, even on the Tekna's.
The audio had "unglitched" by the time I arrived at the dealers.

screen3.jpg

Screen2.jpg

Screen1.jpg

Screen.jpg

ST09
Qashqai Model: Still looking for one....

Post by ST09 »

Halcyon wrote: Fri Jun 24, 2022 1:34 pm I've taken a few pics of the screen, sorry about the reflections, not the easiest thing to photograph.
Interestingly I had to go back to the dealer today for a couple of minor issues (a scratch on the steering wheel pre delivery, and an audio glitch) and there were a few QQ's awaiting their new owners and were a mix of smaller and larger screens, even on the Tekna's.
Looks really nice. Congrats.
ST09
Qashqai Model: Still looking for one....

Post by ST09 »

Halcyon wrote: Fri Jun 24, 2022 1:34 pm I've taken a few pics of the screen, sorry about the reflections, not the easiest thing to photograph.
Is Carplay full screen?
Halcyon

Post by Halcyon »

No Idea, not an Apple user sorry.
QaiFan

Post by QaiFan »

Looks like a real improvement over the old 9" screen !
Nissan should provide us with an upgrade path !
Lozza90

Post by Lozza90 »

Thanks so much for posting these! The official website still has the 9inch on all the promo pics (bar the configurator) and when we bought from the showroom, despite it saying we would get the 12.3, the staff were convincing us the 12.3 looked the same as the 9inch, just bigger which I knew wasn't the case! It looks really good, looking forward to receiving it! Just hope we don't end up with the smaller one through oversight on their parts!
MikeGC

Post by MikeGC »

QaiFan wrote: Fri Jun 24, 2022 4:26 pm Looks like a real improvement over the old 9" screen !
Nissan should provide us with an upgrade path !
extremely unlikely, Nissan want you to change the car not the screen
March '22 - J12 1.3DIG-T 160 CVT Tekna+ with all wheel drive - Pearl Black
July '19 - J11B 1.3DIG-T 160 DCT Tekna - Vivid Blue
March '17 - Qashqai J11A 1.5dci n-connecta - gunmetal
September '14 - Juke 1.5dci gunmetal ascenta premium (red accent packs)
QaiFan

Post by QaiFan »

MikeGC, that might even be the best option, especially since more than the infotainment screen was changed in the 'new' J12.
However for my J12 of less than 6 months old I guess that would mean a financial loss of many thousands of pounds !?
:!: :?:
Iqzy

Post by Iqzy »

Malcz86 wrote: Wed May 18, 2022 8:41 am Picked mine up almost 3 weeks ago, no combimeter :( but was never told I would get it either, when I ordered in January it was definitely not in the spec for the NConnecta.

My dealer mentioned to me that the stuff showing as "In stock" on the Nissan website is often not actually in stock, just priority build slots, so they may have started advertising the combimeter for cars ordered from March, but definitely was not on mine when delivered in April.
I ordered mine in March but didn't get the digital combimeter. They are adamant it was only for trims above N Connecta. If I had a advert from March I may have been able to mess with them a little bit and try get something out of them.

On-topic the new display looks amazing. Even though we won't get an upgrade, maybe Nissan can put the UI software in a future update for us as it looks more slicker.