New 2022 Nissan Qashqai e-POWER hybrid joins range

Forum for the Nissan Qashqai e-Power
FlyingTiger
Qashqai Model: Mk.3 Qashqai - J12 (2021+) New Model

Post by FlyingTiger »

Collected my QQ e-power on Saturday. Nice ride. It will be put through is paces over the holidays as I will be running up its first 1000 miles,

QQ NC E-Pwr.jpg

72 plate, N-Connector e-Power, Burgundy

Dave296

Post by Dave296 »

Waiting to take delivery of mine (V5 for private plate retention on way back from DVLA) Hopefully should be able to pick it up Friday. Fuji Sunset Red with Black roof.
MikeGC

Post by MikeGC »

FlyingTiger wrote: Tue Dec 06, 2022 8:47 am Collected my QQ e-power on Saturday. Nice ride. It will be put through is paces over the holidays as I will be running up its first 1000 miles,

.QQ NC E-Pwr.jpg
Great colour, a neighbour has one in this colour - it’s really nice
March '22 - J12 1.3DIG-T 160 CVT Tekna+ with all wheel drive - Pearl Black
July '19 - J11B 1.3DIG-T 160 DCT Tekna - Vivid Blue
March '17 - Qashqai J11A 1.5dci n-connecta - gunmetal
September '14 - Juke 1.5dci gunmetal ascenta premium (red accent packs)
Dave296

Post by Dave296 »

Picked mine up yesterday N Connecta in Fuji Red with black roof. Been out in it this morning and had a little play (e-pedal takes some getting used to!!) It will take a while to get used to after a lifetime of petrol and diesel engines plus driving HGV and PSV. Quick start book was fine, but owners manual is a bit like "War and Peace" Got mine from a branch of Bristol Street Nissan. Very happy with the service.
Dave296

Post by Dave296 »

Just been out for a Boxing Day drive 120 miles (motorway, A class trunk roads, country lanes and a very steep 2 mile hill climb) Overall MPG 49.5. Can't complain at that. Driven mostly on E-pedal.
panormus72

Post by panormus72 »

Hello!
I'm from Greece and in the 1st week of the new year, i'm waiting for my new QQ e-power, Premium (in UK, Acenta Premium),color burgundy (like FlyingTiger).
At the moment is in the parking area of the dealership for the fixing of extra equipment from the list of real accessories.
Some photos:

20221227_110348.jpg

20221227_110724.jpg

20221227_110739.jpg

20221227_110700.jpg

A beautiful surprise,that in the Acenta Premium e-power there are posterior airvents and 2 usb (like in N-Connecta)
Mike700

Post by Mike700 »

Qashqai n connecta e- power.

2 weeks old tomorrow , and I am just about to top up with some petrol again, but I really don’t mind, as It is cheaper than diesel, and may even work out to be cheaper than electricity- over time, especially when taking other EV ‘s and plug in hybrids ‘ current ‘ pricing into account.

Apart from a trip to Southport on Thursday 5th and back to Berkshire on the 7th, then up to Essex and back on Sunday, it’s been just a bit of flitting about locally!

The mileage recorded - is now just over 1240 and the average mpg is showing as 52.1 , with a high of 69.1 mpg ( which is perfect) .

I have to admit that it is probably a little more of a comfortable ride overall than the Tiguan I had previously, and a lot less jumpy over sleeping policemen, and frankly ( , I know it’s a waste of fuel but, ) so far, in sport mode, it leaves everything standing at traffic lights etc.- and it does it smoothly & quietly with absolutely no fuss!

Parking is simple with the all around cameras and guidelines on the 12 in screen, so I don’t need auto parking which I had but hardly used on the Tiguan, and opening the tailgate manually is a lot less trouble than I remember, and with a lower loading boot floor together with the flexible floor ,the boot may be smaller overall, but ( I find ) the flexibility makes up for the lesser capacity.

The wife has now decided that she misses the heated seats, which I can get retrofitted for only £40 more than those that can be factory ordered, and if push comes to shove, heated seat covers are much cheaper, and I usually buy seat covers anyway!

I previously owned 4 Datsuns, but for 8 years I had Volvo cross country cars, an XC 70 , an XC 90, 2 XC 60’s all fully loaded, and then on retirement,a V 60 which was too low for me, so I swopped it for a Qashqai, which I had for 2 years, before a new Tiguan which i kept for 55 months until 2 weeks back.

None of the Datsuns or the Qashqai ever broke down - hence trying again another now - the Leaf is too small, the X trail is too big & the Ariya is too expensive .

The QQ ePower is ideal for me.
Last edited by Mike700 on Tue Jan 17, 2023 9:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
LexFerrari
Qashqai Model: Still looking for one....

Post by LexFerrari »

Average MPG of 52 is fantastic in my opinion. Full EVs just don't make sense right now given the cost of wallbox power, superchargers and how few there are. At 67p kWh it's as expensive mile for mile as super (and anyone buying an EV that isn't a Tesla is completely mad, they're massively better than the competition).

Just don't make financial or practical sense to me. BIK will change the cost/benefit significantly though.

I am debating whether to go for epower over a 158 QQ, more so for the additional hp and smoothness than the fuel economy.
panormus72

Post by panormus72 »

I have 52mpg in 390km (240miles). In the last 48km 5,1lt/100km (almost 55mpg), with 51km/h average speed.
Since now, I'm very satisfied from QQ. In the past, i drove AR 147 TS 120hp,Giulietta multiair 170hp,Ford Fiesta and finally a Suzuki Scross 4wd 1.4 140hp manual.
Dave296

Post by Dave296 »

Mike700 wrote: Tue Jan 17, 2023 8:20 am Qashqai n connecta e- power.

2 weeks old tomorrow , and I am just about to top up with some petrol again, but I really don’t mind, as It is cheaper than diesel, and may even work out to be cheaper than electricity- over time, especially when taking other EV ‘s and plug in hybrids ‘ current ‘ pricing into account.

Apart from a trip to Southport on Thursday 5th and back to Berkshire on the 7th, then up to Essex and back on Sunday, it’s been just a bit of flitting about locally!

The mileage recorded - is now just over 1240 and the average mpg is showing as 52.1 , with a high of 69.1 mpg ( which is perfect) .

I have to admit that it is probably a little more of a comfortable ride overall than the Tiguan I had previously, and a lot less jumpy over sleeping policemen, and frankly ( , I know it’s a waste of fuel but, ) so far, in sport mode, it leaves everything standing at traffic lights etc.- and it does it smoothly & quietly with absolutely no fuss!

Parking is simple with the all around cameras and guidelines on the 12 in screen, so I don’t need auto parking which I had but hardly used on the Tiguan, and opening the tailgate manually is a lot less trouble than I remember, and with a lower loading boot floor together with the flexible floor ,the boot may be smaller overall, but ( I find ) the flexibility makes up for the lesser capacity.

The wife has now decided that she misses the heated seats, which I can get retrofitted for only £40 more than those that can be factory ordered, and if push comes to shove, heated seat covers are much cheaper, and I usually buy seat covers anyway!

I previously owned 4 Datsuns, but for 8 years I had Volvo cross country cars, an XC 70 , an XC 90, 2 XC 60’s all fully loaded, and then on retirement,a V 60 which was too low for me, so I swopped it for a Qashqai, which I had for 2 years, before a new Tiguan which i kept for 55 months until 2 weeks back.

None of the Datsuns or the Qashqai ever broke down - hence trying again another now - the Leaf is too small, the X trail is too big & the Ariya is too expensive .

The QQ ePower is ideal for me.
Mine has done just over 600 miles (5 weeks old) got a lon g run next week, mostly on motorways. On what drive mode are you using to achieve those figures. I mostly drive in ECO B mode