radio wiring diagram

ICE, Equipment, Options
minnkyaw
Qashqai Model: Mk.1 Qashqai - J10 (2006–2013)

Post by minnkyaw »

Hello... I am new here and need to ask about Nissan Qashqai +2 (2011) radio wiring diagram. I brough Android 11 Car Radio Stereo BT GPS Wifi DSP Navigation and every things work but audio is muted because of Audio BOSE System. That's why I need to buy suitable cable for that and seller asked me about car's radio wiring diagram. Thank in advance.
photos.app.goo.gl/AYBqgcZ5TSwZaPDv7
photos.app.goo.gl/bQyvvmk7ARR6RfJc8
photos.app.goo.gl/6sh3U1xRvLDKfNJa6
photos.app.goo.gl/ZZD5JbLte2vhCv8K6

stclark1984
Qashqai Model: Mk.1 Qashqai Facelift - J10b (2010–2013)

Post by stclark1984 »

Hey,

Did you get a resolution to this? I have exact same issue and its driving me mad! Spent a fortune on harnesses and still no joy!
QashqaiSilver
Qashqai Model: Mk.1 Qashqai - J10 (2006–2013)

Post by QashqaiSilver »

Nissan have made it very difficult to plug and play different types of headunits. They are interchangeable via the dashboard wiring loom. They definitely missed a trick imo. Many other manufacturers do not do this or would only have a high and low series. This makes it easy for dealers and the manufacturer ultimately to make more money via dealer fit accessories.
This would NOT be possible on the J10 and to make matters worse they discontinued updating the DVD type sat nav after 2013. Could you imagine if you bought a Qashqai new in 2012, then within 1 year, your headunit is obsolete and cannot be updated!
I have also realised looking at part souq there is around 10 dashboard wiring looms which many have different connections for the headunits depending on stereo, reverse cam, dvd, and steering controls.

The one I have is a DVD sat nat with separate screen, think it is connect 1 based. A diagram of mine is here. Although I guess the only common part you would have is the main Nissan 20 pin connector and the aerial.

qashqai j10 headunit.png

Pinout on yours for the USB I have found is

usb_b2 NISSAN.jpg

J10, 2008, 1.6 petrol, Acenta