Took the plunge

General / Ordering Forum for the new 2021 (J12) Qashqai
frogo
Qashqai Model: Mk.3 Qashqai - J12 (2021+) New Model

Post by frogo »

Hey all,

Took the plunge today and ordered my very first QQ - J12 Tekna Xtronic. Still have to go in and finalise the details with the dealer on Tues. Coming from a 2002 Renault Megane and the Wife's 2004 Pug 206

Not sure on the Bose Upgrade or not - Wife is not too keen but I love my music. Any one got the Bose System that could give some feedback to it?

I've got so many questions, but I'll save that for future posts.

Any advice much appreciated.

🐸 frogo 🐸
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2021 Nissan Qashqai Tekna 158 - Burgundy Auto 2WD

ilkka

Post by ilkka »

I have tekna+, which has the bose speaker system. By default the sound was too low at the back seat so it felt like all sound was coming from the front speakers. I had to adjust the balance from default center position towards the rear and it was much better after that and the subwoofer has plenty of power. Overall I like the bose system a lot. Much better than the factory fitted speakers my old J10 QQ had.
Current: Nissan Qashqai 2021 J12 1.3 MHEV 158 Xtronic 4WD Tekna+ (Magnetic Blue)
Previously: Nissan Qashqai 2008 J10 1.6 Acenta with glass roof
Deleted User 10757

Post by Deleted User 10757 »

Apart from the sub - I dont hear much difference in sound quality
frogo

Post by frogo »

Thanks for the responses. Decided against going for the upgrade with the sole reason is that I couldn't justify waiting longer for the car. Listened to the stock sound system and it was pretty good, maybe just needs a bit of balancing but will make it work. :)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2021 Nissan Qashqai Tekna 158 - Burgundy Auto 2WD