Nissan EV Concept possible New Leaf

The place to discuss everything else..
QaiFan
Qashqai Model: Mk.3 Qashqai - J12 (2021+) New Model

Post by QaiFan »

Allanson, you are right. This looks to me like a marriage of the QQ and the Ariya... In coupe suv format that is getting popular as SUVs... are getting boring already I reckon.
But to me this Nissan is looking just perfect! As you also wrote... Beauty in indeed in the eye...

QaiFan

Post by QaiFan »

Allanson, you are right. This looks to me like a marriage of the QQ and the Ariya... In coupe suv format that is getting popular as SUVs... are getting boring already I reckon.
But to me this Nissan is looking just perfect! As you also wrote... Beauty is in indeed in the eye of the beholder.
QaiFan

Post by QaiFan »

But to me this Nissan is looking just perfect! As you also wrote... Beauty is indeed in the eye of the beholder.
Oghandaren
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai - J11 (2013–2017)

Post by Oghandaren »

I totally agree with you about the Nissan EV Concept - it's looking sleek and modern. The combination of the QQ and the Ariya definitely seems to have created a winning design. And you're right, SUVs can get boring, so it's refreshing to see something new and exciting on the market. I'm also a fan of electric vehicles, so it's great to see Nissan expanding their EV lineup. Have you considered powering your EV with solar energy? yenex.com has some awesome solutions for distributed energy systems, including solar panels that can charge your EV. Check them out.