Expected delivery and subsequent delays

General / Ordering Forum for the new 2021 (J12) Qashqai
xaote
Qashqai Model: Mk.3 Qashqai - J12 (2021+) New Model

Post by xaote »

Keeping a weekly eye on this thread, one I have noticed which is nice to see... Lots of updates about delayed delivery dates from customers, a lot of which have been waiting quite a while for their QQ but I haven't noticed many... if any cancellations or people fleeing to competing cars. I think that says a lot about the J12 and its appeal, even with the few foibles that existing members have reported. Keeping in mind of course, more new people will join to report problems on model specific forums than they will to give feedback with positive reviews for other members.

I had access to the new model tucson in the spec I wanted from a hyundai dealer within 10 miles from my home when I ordered the QQ but I was willing to wait.
The tucson was a great car with no faults but the QQ was just that tiny bit better in every way

Another thing I have noticed is just how many people are being given a delivery date of March... Including me. Surely this isn't logistically possible?
J12 Acenta Premium 158 Xtronic

Malcz86

Post by Malcz86 »

Didn't pay full price ;)

Turned down the first offer and asked them to match one from Car Wow. I'd had numerous recurring issues with a used car I purchased the year before from the dealer so there keen to keep me happy and so far no complaints!

Obviously yet to receive the car! But fingers crossed for end of April.
Now: 1.3 NConnecta DIG-T 158 MHEV J12
Before: 1.2 Accenta Premium DIG-T J11
ST09
Qashqai Model: Still looking for one....

Post by ST09 »

Hi All,

New member here. Currently have A Class which is due to go back end of November (Lease Expires). Ive been offered N Connecta (Auto) on a very good deal by the same dealer which im considering it. Ive been checking out the video on youtube with mixed reviews and comments. To make it easier i thought why not join a forum. Im 50/50 hence little help from you all will do me good.

Most likely will be putting in my order on Monday if i do decide to go ahead with Qashqai for delivery end of November.

Anyone on here got actual pics of Artic White or Flame Red. My A Class is Jupiter Red (I like red cars).

TIA

Sal
Steve101

Post by Steve101 »

ST09 wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 10:45 pm Hi All,

New member here. Currently have A Class which is due to go back end of November (Lease Expires). Ive been offered N Connecta (Auto) on a very good deal by the same dealer which im considering it. Ive been checking out the video on youtube with mixed reviews and comments. To make it easier i thought why not join a forum. Im 50/50 hence little help from you all will do me good.

Most likely will be putting in my order on Monday if i do decide to go ahead with Qashqai for delivery end of November.

Anyone on here got actual pics of Artic White or Flame Red. My A Class is Jupiter Red (I like red cars).

TIA

Sal
Did you really mean delivery end of November?

10 months ?

Steve
Tekna J12, magnetic blue, black roof.
ST09

Post by ST09 »

Steve101 wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 11:18 pm
ST09 wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 10:45 pm Hi All,

TIA

Sal
Did you really mean delivery end of November?

10 months ?

Steve
Yup.

As per the dealer they will request delivery for November but if the car is delivered early to them they are happy to hold it.
gloucester
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai - J11 (2013–2017)

Post by gloucester »

Welcome to this forum

They must like you!
(2015 Nissan Qashqai Tekna DIG-T 1.2 sold 15/6/18) ~ 2018 Suzuki Ignis SZ5 - 2018 Yamaha MT-07 ~ (2024 Volvo EX30 ordered)
ST09

Post by ST09 »

gloucester wrote: Thu Jan 27, 2022 11:08 am Welcome to this forum

They must like you!
Thank You.

Being ordered via Nissan Edinburgh (which comes under Arnold Clark umbrella).

Visited my local dealer today and to be honest New Qashqai is value for money. But im in two minds now after discovering via this forum Digi Combimeter is no longer available on N Connecta trim.

Even my local dealership failed to mention this when he was showing me around their demo that had the Combimeter.

Ive asked the question re when will Nissan assign the build date with it being Nov delivery and will there be more spec changes.

9D6D6359-9B51-41B0-850A-A1F1B18BB2AF.jpeg

ST09

Post by ST09 »

Had a look at Flame Red, Fuji Red and Artic White this morning at Nissan Leeds.
Flame Red is preferred choice.

Lots of false info re combimeters. Leeds dealership said they are still requesting Digi Combimeter with N Connecta Trim for new order.
Edinburgh dealership saying they have confirmed today with Nissan Dealers Support directly and this not true. Specs are likely to remain same in coming months.
Sandgrounder

Post by Sandgrounder »

For the N-Connecta, the June 2021 brochure lists the 12.3" TFT Digital Combimeter but by October 2021 that was no longer standard equipment.

This is still the case, according to the Nissan website and the Qashqai configurator.

The only factory-fitted options available are: spare wheel (@ £130), wireless charging pad (wireless charger pack @ £150) and two tone paint (price dependent on colour):

Whether that will change in the near future, I wouldn’t like to say?

4DD19F81-A059-46D7-8AB6-E9F1435E9CA7.jpeg

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

B35B64C0-6D50-4F2B-949D-D6885DE5A8B6.jpeg

BE11E4BE-505E-4758-844B-351DCF4AD41F.jpeg

ST09 wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 1:35 pm Had a look at Flame Red, Fuji Red and Artic White this morning at Nissan Leeds.
Flame Red is preferred choice.

Lots of false info re combimeters. Leeds dealership said they are still requesting Digi Combimeter with N Connecta Trim for new order.
Edinburgh dealership saying they have confirmed today with Nissan Dealers Support directly and this not true. Specs are likely to remain same in coming months.
Now: 1.3 Tekna DIG-T 158 MHEV J12 ~ LED Front Fog Lights ~ Ceramic Grey with Pearl Black Roof/Grey Interior
Before: 1.2 N-Connecta DIG-T 115 J11B ~ Heat Pack ~ LED Pack ~ Vivid Blue (Sep 17-Oct 21)
Previously: 1.2 N-Tec DIG-T 115 J11A ~ Blade Silver (Nov 14-Sep 17)
phil_89
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai Facelift - J11b (2017–2021)

Post by phil_89 »

I cancelled my N-Connecta over the digital dash change (Ordered late September) - have now purchased a Tucson.

All the best and thanks for the help and assistance on the forum !