Expected delivery and subsequent delays

General / Ordering Forum for the new 2021 (J12) Qashqai
DuffersMum
Qashqai Model: Mk.3 Qashqai - J12 (2021+) New Model

Post by DuffersMum »

Exskoda wrote: Fri Dec 10, 2021 4:26 pm
DuffersMum wrote: Fri Dec 10, 2021 3:00 pm Having not ordered ours until mid October we are way down the list for delivery :cry:
Another call from dealer should be with them early next week :D
That’s good news, when did you order yours?
Awaiting delivery of QQ Tekna+ hurry up please, I’m impatient :D )

Exskoda

Post by Exskoda »

DuffersMum wrote: Fri Dec 10, 2021 4:36 pm
DuffersMum wrote: Fri Dec 10, 2021 3:00 pm Having not ordered ours until mid October we are way down the list for delivery :cry:
August 23rd so not bad.
Before Skoda Karoq SEL, virtual dash, heated screen.

Now: J12 Nissan Qashqai
1.3 DiG-T MH 158 Xtronic Tekna, Automatic, Petrol arrived 23/12/21
DuffersMum

Post by DuffersMum »

Exskoda wrote: Fri Dec 10, 2021 5:08 pm
DuffersMum wrote: Fri Dec 10, 2021 4:36 pm

August 23rd so not bad.
we definitely have a long wait then :cry:
Sophs50522

Post by Sophs50522 »

Hey,
I ordered the N-connecta pan roof in Ceramic grey.
I think they are flying the Teknas out before the N-connecta.
The dealer said some people do cancel so if a cancelled order comes through he'd be in touch. The Tekna down-payment though for me on motability is just over 2k so not sure if I'd pay that just to get the car sooner lol
Wouldn't mind the phone charging Dock though with the tekna :lol:

DuffersMum wrote: Thu Dec 09, 2021 11:29 am
Sophs50522 wrote: Wed Dec 08, 2021 10:03 am
Exskoda wrote: Mon Dec 06, 2021 12:06 pm

Contacted my dealer Friday asked if car was on delivery notice for December. Not a word from them as yet. For one of the dealers that I would guess sells the most Nissan via carwow there customer service is shocking!

Hopefully you will hear something soon.
Dealer said they've put it on as priority now ( probably just said that to get me off the phone :lol: )
They did offer me a February delivery date if i wanted to change the colour but I politely declined.

I just can't quite believe I'd be waiting 8 months for it.
I've been so tempted to switch dealers and go for full electric vehicle instead if I'm having to wait a while anyway.
Absolutely gutted to not be getting it next week, hoping it comes in unexpectedly.. can only wish!
What colour have you ordered? I’m not hopeful of getting mine before summer :(
Exskoda

Post by Exskoda »

Sophs50522 wrote: Sun Dec 12, 2021 10:46 am Hey,
The dealer said some people do cancel so if a cancelled order comes through he'd be in touch. The Tekna down-payment though for me on motability is just over 2k so not sure if I'd pay that just to get the car sooner lol

Dealer said they've put it on as priority now ( probably just said that to get me off the phone :lol: )
They did offer me a February delivery date if i wanted to change the colour but I politely declined.

I've been so tempted to switch dealers and go for full electric vehicle instead if I'm having to wait a while anyway.
Absolutely gutted to not be getting it next week, hoping it comes in unexpectedly.. can only wish!
Are they still doing the pan roof in n-connect as thought they stopped that option some time ago. Unless you ordered before cut off.
Before Skoda Karoq SEL, virtual dash, heated screen.

Now: J12 Nissan Qashqai
1.3 DiG-T MH 158 Xtronic Tekna, Automatic, Petrol arrived 23/12/21
DuffersMum

Post by DuffersMum »

We are also getting ours through Motability. The down payment for the Tekna+ is quite a lot but we have an existing car to part exchange as this is our first time using Motability. The difference in down payment and trade in will be returned to us.

We were pretty sure we would be getting a Hyundai but after just sitting in the one we liked the look of we decided against as there didn’t seem a lot of leg room...we popped into the Nissan dealership next door thinking we’d ask to test drive a Juke after having one as a hire car recently...but as soon as we go in the showroom and saw the Qashqai the Juke didn’t get a look in :D

It’s good to see a few Tekna and Tekna+ cars coming through now so we might get lucky for end of February or early March!
Sophs50522

Post by Sophs50522 »

Mine was ordered before the cut off date for the change of specs! It was ordered to what I remember the 12th September. Dealer is confident I will get what I ordered.
I hope!

Exskoda wrote: Sun Dec 12, 2021 11:23 am

Are they still doing the pan roof in n-connect as thought they stopped that option some time ago. Unless you ordered before cut off.
Sophs50522

Post by Sophs50522 »

Oh have you! They tekna is lovely, I think the N-connecta pleased me enough so didn't really consider it at the time.
I'm guessing you ordered yours with the new prices etc?
I'm sure the tekna was only around £1300 odd before the prices shot up. I believe they took off the N-connecta when they are renewed and added on the acenta premium.
I thought the N-connecta was the basic model until Motability updated the availability list.

Mine is only a £700 down payment. I may consider paying the extra if a cancellation do come available though with a tekna Automatic.

What I didn't know.. which I'm not sure if you do either is that Motability do a grant scheme to help towards costs of advance payments.
I'm a bit late for that now :lol:

I liked the Juke too, it's just really small in the back and with two children it wasn't suitable.
I do think the qashqai is much nicer car to the new hyundai. I prefer the old model shape to the new one.
My last car was a Hyundai too so that's probably why I didn't even consider it as I do like a change haha

If i get mine before March I'm sure you won't be waiting much longer but I'm pretty sure you will get yours before me altogether with it being a Tekna.

DuffersMum wrote: Sun Dec 12, 2021 12:33 pm

We are also getting ours through Motability. The down payment for the Tekna+ is quite a lot but we have an existing car to part exchange as this is our first time using Motability. The difference in down payment and trade in will be returned to us.

We were pretty sure we would be getting a Hyundai but after just sitting in the one we liked the look of we decided against as there didn’t seem a lot of leg room...we popped into the Nissan dealership next door thinking we’d ask to test drive a Juke after having one as a hire car recently...but as soon as we go in the showroom and saw the Qashqai the Juke didn’t get a look in :D

It’s good to see a few Tekna and Tekna+ cars coming through now so we might get lucky for end of February or early March!
genethomas

Post by genethomas »

genethomas wrote: Thu Dec 09, 2021 11:07 pm Hi
I've got Tekna Bose 158 4WD on order since 4th August. Delivery dates so far have been October, December and March!. But as of Monday 6th, the dealers system is now showing delivery mid-end December. To be honest I would be surprised if I get it before Xmas. To be fair they've been decent, my father in law has a Ford Puma on order and his dealership has been useless without any idea of delivery dates.
Ive had an email from my dealer (Smiths in Peterborough). My car is due in by the end of this week!
71 Plate 1.3 158ps Tekna Bose 4WD
malvern_man
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai Facelift - J11b (2017–2021)

Post by malvern_man »

I've driven back to Derbyshire today after a weeks holiday in Yorkshire and on the A1M I passed 2 huge car transporters that were both full of unregistered J12 QQ's of various colours.
2020 (70 Plate) 1.3 DiG-T 140 ~ 6 Speed Manual ~ Tekna+ in Pearl Black.
2022 (22 Plate) BMW X5 40i xDrive M Sport in Phytonic Blue.