Nissan qashqai tekna 1.5

The place to discuss everything else..
Robbo7720
Qashqai Model: Still looking for one....

Post by Robbo7720 »

Hi guys
Looking for real life data not figures nissan give
I'm a driving instructor and looking at the qashqai tekna 1.5 , can anyone provide true actual data on mpg around the doors ?

Appreciate your input
Thanks again
David

Spuriousfish

Post by Spuriousfish »

This is always a tricky one to answer because there are so many variables that may well differ from case to case. Driving style; type of roads; weather to name just a few.

However, I have an Acenta 1.5dci 2018 manual.

Over the last couple of weeks I have driven on country roads. Some single track and short journeys of just a few miles. This involves a lot of changing up and down and I seldom if ever get into 6th gear. There can be frequent stops and also some hills. I've also undertaken some longer journeys of about 25 miles in which I can stay in top or 5th. Mostly these journeys are non-stop and I drive if conditions allow to the speed limit which is mostly 60.

I reset the fuel economy a couple of weeks ago prior to these journeys and this morning on return from a 25 mile run the indication was 60.4 mpg.

Some weeks ago I undertook a longer journey of about 150 miles which was on good roads with little traffic and no motorway or dual carraigeway. The speed limit where possible was 60mph and there were good stretches where I could put the criuse control on. For this journey the indication was between 75 - 80 mpg.

These figures are much better than my old 2012 1.5dci and perhaps hard to believe but the amount of fuel I'm putting in would seem to support them.

Occassionally I will tow a caravan of about 1200kg and over a long journey on similar roads I can acheive between 40-44mpg.

But as the saying goes 'Mileage may vary'
Deleted User 10757

Post by Deleted User 10757 »

There are many discussions regarding this topic , found using the search facility.
In fact I answered this very question not 48 hours ago or there abouts