Alarm goes off when it gets dark

ICE, Equipment, Options
JaganBabu
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai - J11 (2013–2017)

Post by JaganBabu »

I have the same problem with my car. I saw a small moth flying inside the car but I wonder how it got inside and how to prevent it getting in and triggering the alarm.

Anne63

Post by Anne63 »

Having same issue the Alarm keeps going off every night at 11.30pm, stopping & starting every 15mins for around 1 hour. Have checked everything such as inserts trigging alarm to battery levels to lock on doors & boot. Nothing working.
Is this a recall issue? Should it be a recall issue?
Continuous complaints from neighbours particularly those with elderly live in relatives & young children as noise is awaken them - which can understand. While I am getting frustrated with inability to resolve issue, having already gone to a certain amount of expense in attempts.
@Nissan - can this be rectified without putting customer to unnecessary expense ? have had a number of recalls since purchased the car, can this be added? Notice there are a lot of Nissan customers with the same complaint when search resolutions outside this forum!
Ggggggm

Post by Ggggggm »

Anne63 wrote: Thu Jul 21, 2022 10:41 pm Having same issue the Alarm keeps going off every night at 11.30pm, stopping & starting every 15mins for around 1 hour. Have checked everything such as inserts trigging alarm to battery levels to lock on doors & boot. Nothing working.
Is this a recall issue? Should it be a recall issue?
Continuous complaints from neighbours particularly those with elderly live in relatives & young children as noise is awaken them - which can understand. While I am getting frustrated with inability to resolve issue, having already gone to a certain amount of expense in attempts.
@Nissan - can this be rectified without putting customer to unnecessary expense ? have had a number of recalls since purchased the car, can this be added? Notice there are a lot of Nissan customers with the same complaint when search resolutions outside this forum!
It's 3am right now and I'm having the same problem. My car alarm has been going off every 15 minutes (probably waking up every neighbour possible! Argh!!!!) We've gone in, turned off the alarm, taken it for a drive etc and it STILL keeps setting itself off. So, so embarrassing! Argh!!