Little Niggle

ICE, Equipment, Options
Lfcevans
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai Facelift - J11b (2017–2021)

Post by Lfcevans »

Hi All
Accent premium 2019 1.5 diesel

Had the car a few weeks now and enjoying owning it

Since I first got the car I have always displayed the "Economy" screen in the centre display. This would been displayed when I started the car on my next trip so no need to change it every time.

during the last week though on start up the screen displays the "seatbelt" screen and I have to change it to the Economy screen every time. Once changed, it stays on that screen until start up again.
It has also in the last few trips decided to change the Dab radio to CD play instead...again, only on start up.

First thing I thought was that I am catching the steering wheel buttons without realising, but I have started the car consciously not touching the buttons.
I then checked to see if there was a start up procedure I should be following and not doing to cause this, like turn ignition lights on for 5 seconds before starting, but there isn't
Not a major problem I know but very annoying and got me wondering if its a sign that something electrical is on the way out

MikeGC
Qashqai Model: Mk.3 Qashqai - J12 (2021+) New Model

Post by MikeGC »

Any chance you have had a software update or something similar that has changed some default settings somewhere ?
March '22 - J12 1.3DIG-T 160 CVT Tekna+ with all wheel drive - Pearl Black
July '19 - J11B 1.3DIG-T 160 DCT Tekna - Vivid Blue
March '17 - Qashqai J11A 1.5dci n-connecta - gunmetal
September '14 - Juke 1.5dci gunmetal ascenta premium (red accent packs)
Lfcevans
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai Facelift - J11b (2017–2021)

Post by Lfcevans »

Hi Mike GC
I updated the software about 4/5 weeks ago via wifi
everything been fine till this week