Nissan Connect

ICE, Equipment, Options
Lfcevans
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai Facelift - J11b (2017–2021)

Post by Lfcevans »

Hi everyone.

Just a quick question about the Nissan Connect Phone app

I have downloaded it on my android phone and to register the vehicle you have to either scan or manually enter the VIN. I have done this many times over the past week and it keeps saying incorrect VIN. I contacted the dealer about it and he says that they had the same trouble with new vehicle set up and the system must be getting an update from Nissan.

Ive only looked at registering to see what services are available and at what cost so its not a big issue

Ive had a quick look online and can't find much info about the services after the 3 year from new time has expired, as its free for those years.

Does anyone on here have any experience with using the services after the 3 year period.
Is it only for new vehicles ?
How much does it cost ?
Is it worth paying for ?
What are the paid for services?

my old peugeot had them and they wanted £150 for the traffic updates etc for 3 yrs I think

Lfcevans

Post by Lfcevans »

Sorry everyone.

As soon as I posted I saw another post related to the title and it looks like the App I downloaded was the new app for J12 owners only.

so its not possible to the use on older vehicles
andy2019
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai - J11 (2013–2017)

Post by andy2019 »

Lfcevans wrote: Thu Jun 23, 2022 6:34 am Sorry everyone.

As soon as I posted I saw another post related to the title and it looks like the App I downloaded was the new app for J12 owners only.

so its not possible to the use on older vehicles
i`m sure the app they used to have is no longer supported now. wasn`t much on it anyway if i remember correctly
calnorth

Post by calnorth »

It mainly died (unannounced) in 2017). Discontinued without notice....terrible service
Mk2 Qashqai Facelift - J11b (2017–and onward)
1.6 Dig-T N-Connecta