Interior LED bulb replacement.

General / Ordering Forum for the new 2021 (J12) Qashqai
Andyjb
Qashqai Model: Mk.3 Qashqai - J12 (2021+) New Model

Post by Andyjb »

I'm currently awaiting delivery of my new J12 tekna+ awd and was just wondering if anyone has yet replaced their interior bulbs with LED bulbs?
I currently drive an X trail and it was one of the first things I did when I got the car, it made the inside a whole lot brighter.
I notice when test driving the new QQ Nissan still don't fit interior LED bulbs as standard, seems slightly strange considering all the other tech the car comes with.

Ulster Sam

Post by Ulster Sam »

If you get a reply, I’d be very interested to know how you replace them as well.
I’ve just collected my Tekna+ automatic a couple of weeks ago and it was one of the first things I ordered because the internal lights are terrible.
Stand Up For The Ulstermen
NickB73

Post by NickB73 »

You can buy an interior led light replacement kit of aliexpress. It’s easy to do, everything just prises off with a trim removal tool, but some can be fiddly.

I’ve done all my interior lights, number plate and reverse lights.
AndyMorris

Post by AndyMorris »

Here you go fellas.....

viewtopic.php?t=12818
Tekna E-Power, Ceramic grey 2 tone.
Ordered 17th Jan expected 31st March arrived 30th May 2023!
asm1

Post by asm1 »

NickB73 wrote: Fri Mar 03, 2023 10:53 pm You can buy an interior led light replacement kit of aliexpress. It’s easy to do, everything just prises off with a trim removal tool, but some can be fiddly.

I’ve done all my interior lights, number plate and reverse lights.
Did my interior lights yesterday but found that the rear spot lights (at grab handle) only came out at 1 side. Is it hinged or just a weird clip?
Managed to squeeze fingers in and replace bulbs on both from one side.