Expected delivery and subsequent delays

General / Ordering Forum for the new 2021 (J12) Qashqai
QaiFan
Qashqai Model: Mk.3 Qashqai - J12 (2021+) New Model

Post by QaiFan »

Not all I'm afraid ExSkoda (I'm not).
I knew I was in for a long wait, so can't and won't complain (I still drive another great car, so was in no hurry).
But OTOH UK customers will be better served as well as .. earlier AFAIK !
I can only wish you will get yours in time/early ... as a Xmas present if you will.

genethomas

Post by genethomas »

Hi
I've got Tekna Bose 158 4WD on order since 4th August. Delivery dates so far have been October, December and March!. But as of Monday 6th, the dealers system is now showing delivery mid-end December. To be honest I would be surprised if I get it before Xmas. To be fair they've been decent, my father in law has a Ford Puma on order and his dealership has been useless without any idea of delivery dates.
71 Plate 1.3 158ps Tekna Bose 4WD
hootintootin

Post by hootintootin »

genethomas wrote: Thu Dec 09, 2021 11:07 pm Hi
I've got Tekna Bose 158 4WD on order since 4th August. Delivery dates so far have been October, December and March!. But as of Monday 6th, the dealers system is now showing delivery mid-end December. To be honest I would be surprised if I get it before Xmas. To be fair they've been decent, my father in law has a Ford Puma on order and his dealership has been useless without any idea of delivery dates.
Very similar timescales to me. Sounds like a batch of tekna items have come through so the factory is planning a run of them before Christmas shutdown. Time will tell.
QQ Tekna AWD Xtronic ordered Aug 2021and arrived Dec 2021
QaiFan

Post by QaiFan »

Indeed ... it seems to be raining Teknas (+).
My dealership has been great.
Waited for many months but I am 100% sure Nissan as well as the dealership did everything in their power to deliver.
Pretty sure that for Nissan and it's dealers this is a struggle for life or death.
Let us all just hope the J12 becomes a major success, all across the world.
I sure would love to be able to buy that futuristic QQ EV ... a few years from now !
Clarkey2506
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai - J11 (2013–2017)

Post by Clarkey2506 »

hootintootin wrote: Fri Dec 10, 2021 7:35 am
genethomas wrote: Thu Dec 09, 2021 11:07 pm Hi
Very similar timescales to me. Sounds like a batch of tekna items have come through so the factory is planning a run of them before Christmas shutdown. Time will tell.
Just had the confirmation call and our Tekna is being delivered to the garage today. Arranged for pick up next Friday lunchtime 🙌🏼
MikeGC

Post by MikeGC »

Had a nice chat with my salesman yesterday morning.
My expected delivery date from Nissan is early April (Tekna+ automatic with all wheel drive).
In his honest opinion (I’ve bought three cars from this dealer via this salesman) it’s likely to be sooner (early March, to benefit from the new registration numbers). If it’s delivered in February, the sale manager says that they will register it in March.
March '22 - J12 1.3DIG-T 160 CVT Tekna+ with all wheel drive - Pearl Black
July '19 - J11B 1.3DIG-T 160 DCT Tekna - Vivid Blue
March '17 - Qashqai J11A 1.5dci n-connecta - gunmetal
September '14 - Juke 1.5dci gunmetal ascenta premium (red accent packs)
QaiFan

Post by QaiFan »

That's great news Clarky2506 !

Also good to know that everyone here still waiting can be really hopefull.
Only a few week ago it seemed to me that Nissan was in trouble ... not so !
realraptor06

Post by realraptor06 »

in Spain we still dont get as much info as you guys. Just to make an idea how tough it is, Nissan customer support tried to find me another automatic tekna in another dealership in all of spain (from the stock vehicles that are already there), in any other colour, but none is available... I can get a manual tekna or an automatic n-connecta in 2 weeks, but seems like the automatic teknas are very elusive in Spain.
Only time will tell, so far I have an estimate date of late february, ordered mid september. Something tells me I wont get it till march or april. So far I didnt even recieved the email that the car is in produccion.

Btw, do you guys know how much do you wait (more or less) after recieving the email that the car is in produccion?

Thanks! Really happy for all of you that got the cars! Can´t wait to get mine!
DuffersMum

Post by DuffersMum »

Having not ordered ours until mid October we are way down the list for delivery :cry:
Awaiting delivery of QQ Tekna+ hurry up please, I’m impatient :D )
Exskoda

Post by Exskoda »

DuffersMum wrote: Fri Dec 10, 2021 3:00 pm Having not ordered ours until mid October we are way down the list for delivery :cry:
Another call from dealer should be with them early next week :D
Before Skoda Karoq SEL, virtual dash, heated screen.

Now: J12 Nissan Qashqai
1.3 DiG-T MH 158 Xtronic Tekna, Automatic, Petrol arrived 23/12/21