Hi and welcome!

Suggestions & Help using the Nissan QashQai Forums
Dan

Post by Dan »

Hi and welcome to the QashQai Owners Club!Now I know there is already a large QashQai forum out there - we are not competing against them - we are offering an alternative. There is a lot of information on the other forum but they CHARGE for FULL access. Not everyone wants to pay to post on forums etc. so we have the FREE alternative. Everyone is welcome here - we are open to QashQai Club members old or new.It will take some time to build up a substantial number of posts but stick with us, help spread the word if you can!Post our link on forums, websites, facebook, twitter and lets build up a great QQ community!If there is anything you would like to see here, please let me know.ThanksDan
Dan2012-08-13 20:02:07

Craigfishin

Post by Craigfishin »

access to all qq information on the www.qashqaiclub.co.uk forum is free , you only CONTRIBUTE if you wish to access our discount section ect or start new threads , we dont CHARGE for access all the info is there for all to sharethe reason we have a contribution scheme is there are costs that need covering and so we dont have a forum full of ads ect slowing it down to a crawl we chose to do it via members contributions, our forum is totally ad free and always will be thanks to our members just had to point this out but the best of luck to you with your qq club
Craigfishin2012-08-13 17:42:56
nebo

Post by nebo »

Glad this forum is free and you can post on here , I am a member of the other site but couldnt understand why you couldnt post on a forum there unless you were a paid member thanks for doing this one dan , hope its successful and get loads of members
Dan

Post by Dan »

Hi,Welcome to the site!It will take a little time to grow I think but we should build up a good amount of members and posts over the coming weeks. I know there are a lot of people out there who don't want to pay for a forum so hopefully they'll find us CheersDan
red donkey

Post by red donkey »

Maybe we should have club stickers so we can show everyone that we love all things Qashqai!!
Dan

Post by Dan »

Yeah that's my plan once things grow
Qashqai01

Post by Qashqai01 »

Hi I am a member of both forums, hope they share as much information as possible, I do however understand the other forum charging as they don't have lots of adverts.Best of both world by being a member of both, especially as this forum claims to be the forum for the new Qashqai and I own an older one.
Frankie PR07HET
Chortes

Post by Chortes »

[quote="Dan"] Yeah that's my plan once things growA [/QUOTE]

Any news on the club stickers Dan, I'm sure we'd all be interested.
Really?
gloucester
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai - J11 (2013–2017)

Post by gloucester »

I've discovered www.qashqaiclub.co.uk seems to have gone completely having been moribund for a while.
(2015 Nissan Qashqai Tekna DIG-T 1.2 sold 15/6/18) ~ 2018 Suzuki Ignis SZ5 - 2018 Yamaha MT-07 ~ (2024 Volvo EX30 ordered)