Expected delivery and subsequent delays

General / Ordering Forum for the new 2021 (J12) Qashqai
sbrace06
Qashqai Model: Mk.3 Qashqai - J12 (2021+) New Model

Post by sbrace06 »

Yep not too good is it. Still not much I can do, at least got 2k more for mine and got a good deal originally as they matched carwow

Exskoda

Post by Exskoda »

sbrace06 wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 9:08 am Yep not too good is it. Still not much I can do, at least got 2k more for mine and got a good deal originally as they matched carwow
Mine is a carwow car as local dealer is normally the cheapest still negotiated on price ;) plus got the mats as never paid for mats!
Before Skoda Karoq SEL, virtual dash, heated screen.

Now: J12 Nissan Qashqai
1.3 DiG-T MH 158 Xtronic Tekna, Automatic, Petrol arrived 23/12/21
sbrace06

Post by sbrace06 »

Yeah I got mats, mudflaps, door edge film and a full tank lol
sbrace06

Post by sbrace06 »

My local dealer matched the carwow too
EJT19

Post by EJT19 »

Hi everyone I am new to this forum and I am happy I found it.

I have read it from October to now and shocked how many have been delayed etc

I ordered the Ceramic Grey N connecta on 30th October and I was told I would receive it in December. However, I had a feeling this would be put back due to shortages.

I visited the dealer last week to collect my car and I was looking around the N connecta model and when I was speaking with the sales guy, he said to me that mine will be the exact same but just without the digital dash. I couldn’t believe what I was hearing and so I asked him to repeat it.. so he did and he told me that any car that hasn’t already arrived now will no longer have the digital dash in it due to shortages. This was a big factor for me as I loved it so I told him I wanted to cancel my order.

He rang on my way home and luckily he managed to source me one that hadn’t been registered yet but it was at another dealership. They’ve arranged transport and it arrived early this week and I collect it next week as they’re awaiting a reg being assigned and it being checked over.

I have been lucky to get one so quickly and much to my surprise it also comes with the tech pack and glass roof which originally I did not order 😍

Can anyone confirm who has already taken delivery if they got car mats included before I order some?

So… for anyone who has not got their car yet and due after this month it will NOT have the digital dash unless you have the Tekna models…
QaiFan

Post by QaiFan »

Great for you EJT19, you played it well !

I still have my doubts about the Tekna(+) models : what parts will -or- might be missing if Nissan delivers so many cars by the end of this year !?

BTW Haven't read about any customer ordered Tekna+ J12 on European Union roads (seem to be quite a few/lot in the UK though - my conclusion from reading this forum).
:?:
EJT19

Post by EJT19 »

QaiFan - I fell lucky I think as they said any that are coming in are taken and he had someone else cancel that morning I said I wanted to.

Well he said they’ll keep them on the tekna but there just aren’t enough to cover the other models so I can only hope you get it too!
ilkka

Post by ilkka »

QaiFan wrote: Sun Nov 21, 2021 8:14 pm
BTW Haven't read about any customer ordered Tekna+ J12 on European Union roads (seem to be quite a few/lot in the UK though - my conclusion from reading this forum).
:?:
I have my J12 tekna+ in Finland :-P I have only seen one on the road so far. I think mine is still the only new J12 in my city, not including dealership's test drive models.

And there are some in Germany, been reading qashqaiforum.de with google translate.
Current: Nissan Qashqai 2021 J12 1.3 MHEV 158 Xtronic 4WD Tekna+ (Magnetic Blue)
Previously: Nissan Qashqai 2008 J10 1.6 Acenta with glass roof
QaiFan

Post by QaiFan »

I guess we have no idea how many were ordered and delivered in each country. It is obvious the UK got most of those, but maybe some countries got only few that were ordered by customers!?
Some people were told they had to wait till summer 2022, others would get theirs in 1 or 2 months after the order was placed.
Ilkka you may simply be... lucky, who knows?
gloucester
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai - J11 (2013–2017)

Post by gloucester »

EJT19 - Welcome to this forum.

GREAT RESULT !!!!!
(2015 Nissan Qashqai Tekna DIG-T 1.2 sold 15/6/18) ~ 2018 Suzuki Ignis SZ5 - 2018 Yamaha MT-07 ~ (2024 Volvo EX30 ordered)