Expected delivery and subsequent delays

General / Ordering Forum for the new 2021 (J12) Qashqai
QaiFan
Posts: 323
Joined: Fri Apr 02, 2021 6:33 am
Qashqai Model: Mk.3 Qashqai - J12 (2021+) New Model

Post by QaiFan » Sun Sep 12, 2021 6:20 pm

@German forum (translation by 'Google') :

Harry wrote "Hello everyone, I ordered an N-Connecta with all the packages at the beginning of August because, according to the retailer,
the Premiere edition can no longer be ordered.
Now he informs me that the blue leather appliqués in the seats are no longer available.
Does that also apply to the applications in the doors and on the dashboard?
My dealer didn't know that and can the Premiere Edition be ordered after all?
The changes made by Nissan only affect Acenta and N-Connecta.
New forum participant is looking forward to many answers."

DaveBerlin
Posts: 8612
Joined: Wed Mar 19, 2014 12:39 pm
Location: Berlin, Germany
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai Facelift - J11b (2017–2021)

Post by DaveBerlin » Mon Sep 13, 2021 10:54 am

Gloucester, with ref to your question “Do we know the capacity of the Qashqai's second battery?”, at present I can only say No ! I have looked around but found nothing except for the Nissan General Information on Lithium Batteries - see attached if this helps - Sorry Dave 😉
I just wonder if Lewis knows !
Lithium-ion Battery for Hybrid Vehicles | NISSAN | Technology : https://www.nissan-global.com/EN/TECHNO ... n_hev.html

Electric vehicle lithium-ion battery | NISSAN | Technology : https://www.nissan-global.com/EN/TECHNOLOGY/OVERVIEW/
Old Diagram :

CA3660F8-3EFB-4940-BB25-5D2AD77CE009.jpeg

11.19/1.3L/160PS/Tekna+/DCT/PrOPILOT/KAD Gun Metallic/Trunk Lower Finisher/Rear Glass Finisher/Ambient Lighting-LED’s Innen/Entry Guards Illuminated/Sport Pedals/Front Styling Plate/LED No.Plate/Chrome Door Handles/Rear Valance/Giacuzzo Alloys + Falken

Exskoda
Posts: 50
Joined: Tue Aug 24, 2021 12:44 pm
Qashqai Model: Mk.3 Qashqai - J12 (2021+) New Model

Post by Exskoda » Mon Sep 13, 2021 7:02 pm

Interesting to see what carwow lists Tekna as discontinued!

IMG_20210913_195950.jpg

Carwow

QaiFan
Posts: 323
Joined: Fri Apr 02, 2021 6:33 am
Qashqai Model: Mk.3 Qashqai - J12 (2021+) New Model

Post by QaiFan » Mon Sep 13, 2021 8:29 pm

That does not - yet anyway - seem to be the case for the Tekna + trim as I could get offers for it from carwow, just a few minutes ago.
However, who knows what's going on with the new Qashqai deliveries! Is this only the case for the UK, also continental Europe. What's the explanation???

Exskoda
Posts: 50
Joined: Tue Aug 24, 2021 12:44 pm
Qashqai Model: Mk.3 Qashqai - J12 (2021+) New Model

Post by Exskoda » Mon Sep 13, 2021 9:16 pm

QaiFan wrote:
Mon Sep 13, 2021 8:29 pm
That does not - yet anyway - seem to be the case for the Tekna + trim as I could get offers for it from carwow, just a few minutes ago.
However, who knows what's going on with the new Qashqai deliveries! Is this only the case for the UK, also continental Europe. What's the explanation???
I've contacted my dealer I just tried Tekna trim as that's what I have on order, not sure what other trims it affects.

QaiFan
Posts: 323
Joined: Fri Apr 02, 2021 6:33 am
Qashqai Model: Mk.3 Qashqai - J12 (2021+) New Model

Post by QaiFan » Tue Sep 14, 2021 8:09 am

@Exskoda. It would be interesting to learn what your dealer has to say about all this ! Please inform us when you get answers.

I, personally, got feedback from my dealership that I would surely get the Tekna+ (which I pre-ordered back in March), but Nissan does not know when it will be able to deliver.

Exskoda
Posts: 50
Joined: Tue Aug 24, 2021 12:44 pm
Qashqai Model: Mk.3 Qashqai - J12 (2021+) New Model

Post by Exskoda » Tue Sep 14, 2021 8:21 am

QaiFan wrote:
Tue Sep 14, 2021 8:09 am
@Exskoda. It would be interesting to learn what your dealer has to say about all this ! Please inform us when you get answers.

I, personally, got feedback from my dealership that I would surely get the Tekna+ (which I pre-ordered back in March), but Nissan does not know when it will be able to deliver.
On carwow it appears only Tekna trim is affected. I contacted Nissan UK last night they didn't know. Wow March we ordered end of August were given date late December early January.

User avatar
gloucester
Posts: 3565
Joined: Sun Apr 03, 2016 7:04 am
Location: Gloucestershire, England
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai - J11 (2013–2017)

Post by gloucester » Tue Sep 14, 2021 9:07 am

Currently Nissan's 167 UK dealers have the following cars in stock ready for immediate sale (I presume):

  • Total all trim levels - 313 - that averages at 2 cars per dealer

    Visia - 0 (not surprising)

    Acenta Premium - 121
    - 32xMT/140 - 2xMT/158 - 87xCVT/158

    N-Connecta - 36 - 13xMT/140 - 11xCVT/158 - 12xCVT/158/4x4 (high?)

    Premiere - 112 - 38xMT/140 - 74xCVT/158

    Tekna - 36 - 31xMT/140 - 5xCVT/158

    Tekna+ - 8 - 2xMT/158 - 5xCVT/158 - 1xCVT/158/4x4

Colour choice can obviously limited with such low numbers - 6 of the Tekna+ are Storm White or Pearl White+Black. There's a full range of colours available for the Acenta Premium though!

Source: https://www.nissan.co.uk/purchase-new-c ... stock.html

Interestingly the most expensive new Nissan presently in stock in Britain is a Qashqai - Tecka+ 158 CVT 4x4 at £39,160 - the most expensive X-Trail is "only" £34,375 - and the only Navara is £38,420. (No GT-R)
(2015 Nissan Qashqai Tekna DIG-T 1.2 sold 15/6/18) ~ 2018 Suzuki Ignis SZ5 - 2018 Yamaha MT-07

Exskoda
Posts: 50
Joined: Tue Aug 24, 2021 12:44 pm
Qashqai Model: Mk.3 Qashqai - J12 (2021+) New Model

Post by Exskoda » Tue Sep 14, 2021 9:21 am

gloucester wrote:
Tue Sep 14, 2021 9:07 am
Currently Nissan's 167 UK dealers have the following cars in stock ready for immediate sale (I presume):

  • Total all trim levels - 313 - that averages at 2 cars per dealer

    Visia - 0 (not surprising)

    Acenta Premium - 121
    - 32xMT/140 - 2xMT/158 - 87xCVT/158

    N-Connecta - 36 - 13xMT/140 - 11xCVT/158 - 12xCVT/158/4x4 (high?)

    Premiere - 112 - 38xMT/140 - 74xCVT/158

    Tekna - 36 - 31xMT/140 - 5xCVT/158

    Tekna+ - 8 - 2xMT/158 - 5xCVT/158 - 1xCVT/158/4x4

Colour choice can obviously limited with such low numbers - 6 of the Tekna+ are Storm White or Pearl White+Black. There's a full range of colours available for the Acenta Premium though!

Source: https://www.nissan.co.uk/purchase-new-c ... stock.html

Interestingly the most expensive new Nissan presently in stock in Britain is a Qashqai - Tecka+ 158 CVT 4x4 at £39,160 - the most expensive X-Trail is "only" £34,375 - and the only Navara is £38,420. (No GT-R)
This is interesting. I've not seen the colour pearl white on the Nissan configurator. Is that just another name for storm white?

QaiFan
Posts: 323
Joined: Fri Apr 02, 2021 6:33 am
Qashqai Model: Mk.3 Qashqai - J12 (2021+) New Model

Post by QaiFan » Tue Sep 14, 2021 9:39 am

Thank you so much for these links !
Really weird !
There are no Magnetic Blue / Black roof Tekna + cars available anywhere, only Tekna !
Tekna + trim : only 8 out of +330 cars ... maybe all those dealership 'demo' models, so ever tailor made ???
This seems strange to me since that combination is what was showcased almost everywhere, in every road test as well.
Most probably this magetic blue is too popular so that it all selss out almost immediately when in stock or ... can there be another reason like not yet produced :?:
Also, it seems more cars with a CVT are still available compared to MT6 transmission ... again ... were more cars with a CVT produced or is a car with a MT still far more popular in the UK !?

Post Reply

  • You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post