Nissan QQ J12 Tracker System

The place to discuss everything else..
DaveBerlin
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai Facelift - J11b (2017–2021)

Post by DaveBerlin »

When the New J12 QQ was announced there was a mention of the inclusion of a Tracker System as Std inc an Automated Speed Limiter Braking ADAS System and Driving Style Data Recording plus Analysis via an App.
Nissan’s comment was : Stolen Vehicle Tracking is introduced for new Qashqai (*). This service provides a 24/7 contact with police and third-party customer services, with automatic theft notification through the NissanConnect smartphone app, allowing vehicles to be tracked and recovered.
But this comment was also included : (*) Date of introduction and availability by country to be confirmed.
An in-car button, accessed via the NissanConnect display screen, allows also customers to contact a 24/7 assistance provider to put them in contact with the nearest breakdown and towing services. Unlike eCall, the system is not automatically triggered by an accident.

There are many Forum members from a wide range of countries here and several have already placed their J12 orders. Has anybody actually asked more from their Nissan Dealer on this System, like when will it be available and especially has any Insurance Co. been contacted regarding any possible Owner discounts with these additional Safety Features - Just interested and being Nosy 👃 - Dave 😉
11.19/1.3L/160PS/Tekna+/DCT/PrOPILOT/KAD Gun Metallic/Trunk Lower Finisher/Rear Glass Finisher/Ambient Lighting-LED’s Innen/Entry Guards Illuminated/Sport Pedals/Front Styling Plate/LED No.Plate/Chrome Door Handles/Rear Valance/Giacuzzo Alloys + Falken

gloucester
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai - J11 (2013–2017)

Post by gloucester »

I've not seen anything in the brochures I've been downloading covering these features.
(2015 Nissan Qashqai Tekna DIG-T 1.2 sold 15/6/18) ~ 2018 Suzuki Ignis SZ5 - 2018 Yamaha MT-07 ~ (2024 Volvo EX30 ordered)
DaveBerlin
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai Facelift - J11b (2017–2021)

Post by DaveBerlin »

Gloucester, Thanks ! The comments I included are from Nissan on this “Tracking System” but where are the facts ?.
What we have in Germany (Swiss) in the Nissan Brochure is the comment on “Perimetrische Alarmanlage” (Acenta Up) which is basically as below and even on our German Tekna + out here there is NO Alarm Installed (HoHo Country Specs 😡) - Dave 😉

35B83816-252F-4F85-93A8-B1BFC0E058E4.jpeg

I was just interested on this Tracking System relative to stolen vehicles and GPS Tracking, but at present it seems not to be.
11.19/1.3L/160PS/Tekna+/DCT/PrOPILOT/KAD Gun Metallic/Trunk Lower Finisher/Rear Glass Finisher/Ambient Lighting-LED’s Innen/Entry Guards Illuminated/Sport Pedals/Front Styling Plate/LED No.Plate/Chrome Door Handles/Rear Valance/Giacuzzo Alloys + Falken