ALL-NEW NISSAN QASHQAI BREAKS COVER

Non-Technical Nissan QashQai chat. Mk2, Mk3
DaveBerlin
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai Facelift - J11b (2017–2021)

Post by DaveBerlin »

ilkka, many Thanks for the Heads Up on the New Nissan QQ Broschure, just got the nod here and the German one appeared, pretty interesting. Sorry this one is German but it goes to show the facts are coming and I am sure you will get some ideas from both the Finland / Germany Info’s. Just to save bombarding you with all of the facts I have just added the Prices 1. £30,679 / 2. £33614 which seem reasonable + Paint and any extras no doubt - Dave 😉👍

https://www-europe.nissan-cdn.net/conte ... sliste.pdf

24F5CBE3-6F46-498E-8544-CFBEC0328472.jpeg

11.19/1.3L/160PS/Tekna+/DCT/PrOPILOT/KAD Gun Metallic/Trunk Lower Finisher/Rear Glass Finisher/Ambient Lighting-LED’s Innen/Entry Guards Illuminated/Sport Pedals/Front Styling Plate/LED No.Plate/Chrome Door Handles/Rear Valance/Giacuzzo Alloys + Falken

DaveBerlin

Post by DaveBerlin »

Please do not forget these Prices are at present ONLY for the Launch “Premier Edition” Model, which is just I suppose what you call a Marketing Trick, get them on the roads and seen, other Models are to follow - Dave 😉
11.19/1.3L/160PS/Tekna+/DCT/PrOPILOT/KAD Gun Metallic/Trunk Lower Finisher/Rear Glass Finisher/Ambient Lighting-LED’s Innen/Entry Guards Illuminated/Sport Pedals/Front Styling Plate/LED No.Plate/Chrome Door Handles/Rear Valance/Giacuzzo Alloys + Falken
DaveBerlin

Post by DaveBerlin »

I am not sure if this information has been posted before, but if they have Sorry !. At least Nissan has thought of a few Accessories for the New Model - Dave 👍😉

ALL-NEW NISSAN QASHQAI | Urban SUV | Nissan UK : https://www.nissan.co.uk/vehicles/new-v ... shqai.html
Accessories – New Nissan Qashqai - SUV | Nissan : https://www.nissan.co.uk/vehicles/new-v ... ories.html

“Nissan Qashqai accessories make every day brighter, smarter and easier. Accentuate Qashqai’s look with one of the styling or functional packs and get the best for your Nissan. Enhance what you bring and how you feel inside and out, with premium, elegant but practical accessories, towbar, mats, smart cargo equipment, and cross rails.”

FA41FF2A-5E84-4630-90E8-4251C2451E4E.jpeg

gloucester
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai - J11 (2013–2017)

Post by gloucester »

(Sorry - posted this translation of the Finnish one before I saw the German version - I'll translate that too)

Great !!!!!

So the trim levels seem to parallel usual UK ones and are as follows:

VISIA
• 17" steel rims
• LED headlights
• Parking sensors
• Automatic lights
• Electrically adjustable and heated side mirrors
• Manual air conditioning
• Intelligent cruise control

ACENTA
• In addition to the Visia equipment level:
+ 17" light alloy wheels
+ Reversing camera
+ 8" NissanConnect touch screen
+ Dual zone air conditioning
+ Smart key
+ Heated seats in the front
+ Heated steering wheel
+ Heated windshield
+ Smartphone wireless charging

N-CONNECTA
• In addition to the Acenta accessory level:
+ 18" diamond cut light alloy wheels
+ Fully digital instrument cluster
+ 9" HD touch screen For the NissanConnect system
+ Around View Monitor camera system and identification of moving objects
+ Tinted windows in the rear window and in the rear windows
+ Mood lighting

TEKNA
• In addition to the N-Connecta equipment level:
+ 18" alloy wheels
+ Windshield Display (HUD)
+ Full LED matrix headlights
+ ProPILOT with Navi-Link function
+ Electric tailgate

TEKNA +
• In addition to the Tekna equipment level:
+ 19" alloy wheels
+ Glass roof and roof railings
+ Nappa leather seats with the massage function
+ 10 Bose speakers

So..........................................

The base very unpopular VISIA trim remains.

The Acenta gets a basic central display - but you need the N-Connecta for the full experience

The Acenta does however get the i-key and wireless charging - but the heated seats, steering wheel and windshield shown here may be a Finnish-specific addition, certainly at this level

The digital instruments only appear at N-Connecta trim which also gets the surround cameras

The head-up display, ProPILOT and the electric tailgate make an appearance on the Tekna - but it still has 18" wheels? Might be another Finnish spec

And the glass roof massage seats and Bose appear on the Tekna+ - which is shown with 19" wheels here but might be 20" in teh UK?

Of course some of those features will be extra cost options on lower models.

I think the N-Connectoa might be the "sweet spot" in the range
(2015 Nissan Qashqai Tekna DIG-T 1.2 sold 15/6/18) ~ 2018 Suzuki Ignis SZ5 - 2018 Yamaha MT-07 ~ (2024 Volvo EX30 ordered)
gloucester

Post by gloucester »

German translation:

VISIA
• LED headlights, LED taillights, LED daytime running lights
• Rear parking sensors
• Automatic driving lights
• Electrically adjustable exterior mirrors and heatable
• 17" steel rims
• Manual air conditioning
• Shark antenna

ACENTA
Visia equipment plus:
• 17" alloy wheels
• Colour reversing camera
• NissanConnect infotainment incl. 8 "color display with touchscreen • NissanConnect Services Infotainment
• Rain-sensing wipers
• Two-zone automatic climate control
• Intelligent Key

N-CONNECTA
Acenta equipment plus:
• 18" alloy wheels
• Fully digital 12.3" TFT screen
• NissanConnect navigation incl. 9" touch screen
• NissanConnect Services Navigation
• Intelligent Around View Monitor with Motion detection
• Darkened windows from the B-pillar
• Ambient lighting in the center console
• Flexi board

TEKNA
N-Connecta equipment plus:
• 19" alloy wheels
• 10.8" head-up display
• Full LED headlights with adaptive High beam assistant
• Inductive smartphone charger
• ProPILOT with Navi-Link (for Xtronic transmission)
• Driver assistance package PRO (for Manual transmission)
• Electric tailgate, sensor-controlled
• Front seats with seat heating
• Heated windshield
• Heated steering wheel
• LED fog lights

TEKNA+
Tekna equipment plus:
• Panoramic glass roof with roof rails
• Nappa leather seats with massage function
• 10 BOSE ® speakers

As expected the heated seats, windscreen and steering wheel only appear at Tekna trim. And Tekna gets 19" wheels - so the 20" ones are optional. But you also have to wait for Tekna to get wireless charging.
(2015 Nissan Qashqai Tekna DIG-T 1.2 sold 15/6/18) ~ 2018 Suzuki Ignis SZ5 - 2018 Yamaha MT-07 ~ (2024 Volvo EX30 ordered)
gloucester

Post by gloucester »

So the Premiere edition is curiously a slightly downspecced Tekna !?!?!

Available only by pre-order for earlier delivery: This exclusive edition includes all of the new technologies that award our latest Qashqai. Nissan Qashqai Premiere Edition makes driving safer, more connected and more driving fun than ever before. Order it now from your Nissan dealer to make sure you have this unique opportunity; don't miss out on being a real pioneer.

• 10.8" head-up display
• Around View Monitor with Motion detection
• Heated front seats
• Heated windshield
• Heated steering wheel
• Fully digital 12.3" TFT screen
• 18" alloy wheels
• 9" HD NissanConnect screen
• Full LED headlights with adaptive High beam assistant
• ProPILOT with Navi-Link
• Panoramic glass roof with roof rails
• Wireless Apple CarPlay ® & wired Android Auto ®
• Inductive smartphone charger
• Available in two-colour paint
DaveBerlin

Post by DaveBerlin »

Just found a couple of Nissan Videos on the “Build” of the New QQ. Personally I find it easier to look at these for Detail information “if shown” by start / stopping video. Anyway take a look at these if interested they are only a couple of days old - Dave 😊

Making the All-New Nissan Qashqai - Technology :

Making the All-New Nissan Qashqai - Performance :
ilkka
Qashqai Model: Mk.3 Qashqai - J12 (2021+) New Model

Post by ilkka »

Wife fell in love with the glass roof in our current J10 QQ, and I'm a bit of interested in the massaging seats, at least want to try them out somehow. So I might be going for the tekna+ with e-power once that is out, unless Nissan decides to change the equipment levels before that.

And since Finland has quite a lot of snow (we did get 23cm of snow overnight) and cold I suspect those features might be Finland related additions to the acenta level.
Current: Nissan Qashqai 2021 J12 1.3 MHEV 158 Xtronic 4WD Tekna+ (Magnetic Blue)
Previously: Nissan Qashqai 2008 J10 1.6 Acenta with glass roof
DaveBerlin

Post by DaveBerlin »

Ikka, I have the same opinion of the Panoramic Roof I just like the Light, Airy Feeling of it. Massage Seats on the Top Models also sound a good option for the “Oldies” or those with Back Problems. When you get so much Snow in Finland do you think that the e-Power version will cope, as of yet there are no comments on this or would a Mild-Hybrid Version AWD not be a better option, just looking for you comments and snow experience. Do you get extra Nissan Accessories for Winter Use such as the Front Grill Covers, it will be interesting what is offered in Finland - Dave 🤗

“Nissan says the e-Power Qashqai will enjoy the throttle response of an EV and even comes with Nissan's 'e-Pedal' technology. Backing off the throttle will deliver up to 0.2g of regenerative power. The 1.5-litre petrol engine in the E-Power version features a variable compression ratio and is tuned for maximum efficiency when delivering charge to the battery pack. Combined maximum power is 187bhp (the engine providing 156bhp to charge the battery), and that's enough to give drivers an 'electric feel. But you will only get up to two miles of battery-only driving before the engine cuts in again, but Nissan is confident that buyers will really warm to the EV-like driving experience that e-Power brings to the party.”
ilkka
Qashqai Model: Mk.3 Qashqai - J12 (2021+) New Model

Post by ilkka »

Most cars sold in Finland are FWD, so I'm sure it will be fine. For those who go hunting or drive a lot in the less driven smaller roads then sure AWD is better but even in the small city where I live, streets are cleaned well from the snow.

There are front grill covers available for previous QQs, so I'm pretty sure Nissan will sell covers for the new model as well.
Current: Nissan Qashqai 2021 J12 1.3 MHEV 158 Xtronic 4WD Tekna+ (Magnetic Blue)
Previously: Nissan Qashqai 2008 J10 1.6 Acenta with glass roof