Mobile phone charger

ICE, Equipment, Options
Primus

Post by Primus »

Hi I'm new - picked up a 16 reg Ink Blue Tecna 1.6dCi 4wd last week.

I think I've seen someone say on here that one of the cigarette lighter sockets is permanently live and that it's the one under the heating controls on the centre console?

I want to leave a phone charger plugged in (it's tricky to remove this one!) - if I do that with nothing connected to the charger other than a cable, is it going to draw enough to cause me issues starting the car?

DaveBerlin
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai Facelift - J11b (2017–2021)

Post by DaveBerlin »

Primus, see if this helps you it was posted by Jon in Aug 14. Also if you need more info' give the "Search" Facility a try - Dave ;)

image.jpeg

11.19/1.3L/160PS/Tekna+/DCT/PrOPILOT/KAD Gun Metallic/Trunk Lower Finisher/Rear Glass Finisher/Ambient Lighting-LED’s Innen/Entry Guards Illuminated/Sport Pedals/Front Styling Plate/LED No.Plate/Chrome Door Handles/Rear Valance/Giacuzzo Alloys + Falken
Primus

Post by Primus »

Thanks, don't suppose @jonceebee could pop back and let us know whether he leaves this in long term with no ill-effects?
Tom40my

Post by Tom40my »

hi primus I leave my phone charger and my dash cam charger plugged in permanently in the center consol for the last two years with no problems at all . hope this eleviates any concerns you might have
2014 1.2 tekna magnetic red
Primus

Post by Primus »

Thanks Tom