New to the Nissan QashQai Forums? Introduce yourself here
David C

Post by David C »

Morning,

New to the forum so wanted to say hello. Got a Qashqai 1.5dci Tekna in storm white (65 reg, 3,000 miles) last week which I bought from Benfield in Leeds. Living in Hampshire, and with no part exchange, I did a deal over the phone and they drove it down.

Benfield were excellent with good commutation, no pressure and competitively priced (as I was buying nearly new and the Tekna spec is all inclusive I just chased the cheapest) so the whole transaction was trouble free. They even brought it down for 8am for my convenience!

Loving the car so far and much better all-round car than the 2013 BMW X1 it replaced (although I do miss the 4WD, auto and 184bhp)!

I've already found this forum extremely useful and look forward to contributing in future!

Best wishes,

David.
2015 Qashqai 1.5dci Tekna in Storm White

2008 Octavia 2.0dci auto vrs estate in Blue

Gel
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai - J11 (2013–2017)

Post by Gel »

Welcome aboard and enjoy the ride David. If you have any queries on the QQ's features do try the SEARCH as
there's a host of info here. eg when parking if you press your CAMERA button it'll shift from the 4 way view to a close up of just the n/side. :shock:
2014-19 J11A-14 1.5dci Ink Blue Tekna owner; now departed for a Mazda CX-5 GT Sport Nav, 2.0L Petrol :D