Ebay seller of qashqai bits

Non-Technical Nissan QashQai chat. Mk2, Mk3
supergrover

Post by supergrover »

I'd be interested to know how you get on with those PeterL - they look like a neat and functional addition so please post again when you receive them. And thanks to Craigfishin for the link.
1.5dci Acenta Black with Smart Vision and DIY Chrome Pack

Craigfishin

Post by Craigfishin »

no problem , ive bought basically every item he sells over the years , very few issues and the items i didnt like i was refunded for and he no longer stocks them so there a good bunch who listen to there customers
PeterL

Post by PeterL »

[quote="supergrover"]I'd be interested to know how you get on with those PeterL - they look like a neat and functional addition so please post again when you receive them. And thanks to Craigfishin for the link. [/QUOTE]Now arrived and seem pretty functional to me, certainly not solidly built, more tin plate than gold block but I'm sure they will fit OK and work for maybe three years before the battery fails. The customer service however was excellent, the payment option didn't work for me so they sent a Paypal invoice which did. Overall I'm impressed by the company so would definitely buy again from them - you get what you pay for.
Tekna CVT 1.6 Magnetic Red - born 4/4/14 P/X 25/10/2015 for £19k with 12,000 on the clock - great car but time to change. No problems whatsoever in those 18 month's.
supergrover

Post by supergrover »

Exactly my impression. The items aren't the absolute last word in quality, but they're pretty good value for money,and the seller is very hot on customer service. I'm definitely tempted both by the sills, and the window shade kit, and I'm sure I'll buy from them again. Please post some pics showing how the sills look in the dark!
1.5dci Acenta Black with Smart Vision and DIY Chrome Pack