The Story Continues.

Post pictures of your QashQai here!
DD41

Post by DD41 »

Screenshot_20230204_205722_WhatsApp.jpg

Hello again, old friends. As you remember, it all started with the Qashqai Tekna and then onto the X-Trail Tekna. Today, I test drove the e-POWER Qashqai because the e-POWER X-Trail wasn't available. OMG, I was blown away! If you Qashqai owners are considering it, I highly recommend a test drive, for a brief moment I nearly decided to have one instead, it was as quite as a mouse and quick off the mark, brilliant!

Now's for the juicy bits!

I have just ordered my new X-Trail e-4ORCE e-POWER Tekna+ ( a small downside is that there is an 8-10 month waiting list). I believe that this will be the one to keep :roll: If you don't mind, I'll drop in when I've got pictures. :D Stay Safe, Stay Well.
19 plate X Trail 1.3 DIG-T DCT Tekna Gun metal grey + led kick plates + footwell lights + Chrome lower boot finsher
16plate 1.2 DigtT cvt Tekna ink blue pan roof chome pack/ protection pack / chrome sill protectors / Nissan mud flaps/Spare wheel

DD41

Post by DD41 »

I collected it, today. e-POWER e-4ORCE Tekna+. Over the moon. :D

IMG_2276.jpeg

IMG_2278.jpeg

IMG_2275.jpeg

19 plate X Trail 1.3 DIG-T DCT Tekna Gun metal grey + led kick plates + footwell lights + Chrome lower boot finsher
16plate 1.2 DigtT cvt Tekna ink blue pan roof chome pack/ protection pack / chrome sill protectors / Nissan mud flaps/Spare wheel
hootintootin
Qashqai Model: Mk.3 Qashqai - J12 (2021+) New Model

Post by hootintootin »

Sorry I don't like the look of the new X trail and it's not built in the UK so that limits the appeal for me. Enjoy yours when you get it.

Don't forget this is the QQ forum and gallery. There's an off topic section for non Qashqai posts.
QQ Tekna AWD Xtronic ordered Aug 2021and arrived Dec 2021
DD41

Post by DD41 »

:)

IMG_2380.jpeg

hootintootin

Post by hootintootin »

That's a Fugly looking Qashqai
QQ Tekna AWD Xtronic ordered Aug 2021and arrived Dec 2021
H5ECC

Post by H5ECC »

Looks awesome, how’s it been for the last month or so? :)
DD41

Post by DD41 »

Fantastic!! Returning up to 80mpg :o so lovely to drive and, because it’s e-4force, sticks to the road like glue. Only trouble is that it’s easy to have a heavy right foot. :roll: :lol: Loved all my previous Nissans, but this is something else. I know this is not a QQ. However, my first Nissan was a QQ and, when I first made the transition from QQ to first X-Trail, the admins said I could drop by now and then. We’re all part of the Nissan family, sharing the love. :D Thanks for asking, bud. Have a good day!
SuperKipperFlipper

Post by SuperKipperFlipper »

Lovely SUV & colour DD41 ... Enjoy many years of driving ... 🧐
H5ECC

Post by H5ECC »

DD41 wrote: Wed Nov 01, 2023 10:57 am Fantastic!! Returning up to 80mpg :o so lovely to drive and, because it’s e-4force, sticks to the road like glue. Only trouble is that it’s easy to have a heavy right foot. :roll: :lol: Loved all my previous Nissans, but this is something else. I know this is not a QQ. However, my first Nissan was a QQ and, when I first made the transition from QQ to first X-Trail, the admins said I could drop by now and then. We’re all part of the Nissan family, sharing the love. :D Thanks for asking, bud. Have a good day!

Thanks DD, I’m very tempted to jump from QQ to X-Trail :D
DD41

Post by DD41 »

I’m pretty sure you won’t regret it :)