2015 J11 Front Indicator LED Bulbs .........Saga !!

Non-Technical Nissan QashQai chat. Mk2, Mk3
Makemboy
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai - J11 (2013–2017)

Post by Makemboy »

We have a 2015 QQ 1.5 Dci Tekna.

I bought LED Bulbs for the REAR Indicators, fitted them and they work great, flash at normal rate.

Bought them for the FRONT indicators and had problems with all indicators flashing fast when fitted (but ok when hazards are used).
Was told the reason for this is the LED Bulbs I bought did not have resistors included.......my bad !

So bought another a pair of LED Bulbs WITH Resistors fitted and fitted them.
These flash ok for about 5 seconds..............then flash fast. (but ok when hazards are used).

So had to re-fit the old filament orange bulbs in again.

Can anyone tell me if this is a problem with MY car............or otherwise. ?

Alternatively if you have fitted front and rear LED bulbs to your J11 can you please provide a link to the FRONT LED Bulbs you bought ?

Thank you

andy2019
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai - J11 (2013–2017)

Post by andy2019 »

enjoy..
chosan

Post by chosan »

Makemboy wrote: Sat Aug 19, 2023 11:06 am We have a 2015 QQ 1.5 Dci Tekna.

I bought LED Bulbs for the REAR Indicators, fitted them and they work great, flash at normal rate.

Bought them for the FRONT indicators and had problems with all indicators flashing fast when fitted (but ok when hazards are used).
Was told the reason for this is the LED Bulbs I bought did not have resistors included.......my bad !

So bought another a pair of LED Bulbs WITH Resistors fitted and fitted them.
These flash ok for about 5 seconds..............then flash fast. (but ok when hazards are used).

So had to re-fit the old filament orange bulbs in again.

Can anyone tell me if this is a problem with MY car............or otherwise. ?

Alternatively if you have fitted front and rear LED bulbs to your J11 can you please provide a link to the FRONT LED Bulbs you bought ?

Thank you
I've J11 2016 and I bought both front and rear here. They flash at the same rate as the standard bulbs. https://www.ledperf.eu/pack-front-led-t ... -8117.html