Hi.

New to the Nissan QashQai Forums? Introduce yourself here
Chortes

Post by Chortes »

Welcome to the forum! I hope you find it as informative, friendly and occasionally a good laugh as I have.
Really?

cliffgorse

Post by cliffgorse »

Hi Brett, and welcome to the site, if there are any questions you have about your new car there is always someone on the forum that will help, and its free with no silly massages about where you should be posting and restrictions on what you can post. Enjoy.
1.6 dci CVT Tekna Nightshade Delivery picked up on the 17th
TC3

Post by TC3 »

[quote="cliffgorse"]Hi Brett, and welcome to the site, if there are any questions you have about your new car there is always someone on the forum that will help, and its free with no silly massages about where you should be posting and restrictions on what you can post. Enjoy. [/QUOTE]
No massages? Well I wont be hanging about then
Tony ... 1.5 Acenta Premium in Gunmetal

kramrolyat70

Post by kramrolyat70 »

Don't post that here lol
Driving a 1.5DCi Tekna in Blade Silver since 14/02/2014
Marianda24

Post by Marianda24 »

[quote="TC3"]
When I ordered the Acenta Premium on 1st March I was warned about a good few months delay if I wanted a Tekna. Good thing I had my sights set on the model I ordered and it is suppossed to be delivered today to dealer (paperwork has the 21st March as the latest date it may turn up).
[/QUOTE]

My Acenta Premium is due 28th April and It was ordered on 28th Jan so work that out. Hang on, I've worked it out, its because Im disabled and need an automatic. Silly me!

Welcome and hello Brett. Im really pleased to hear that you think your QQ drives better than a Lexus. Sorry that you're getting bombarded with delivery dates but some of us have been waiting forever for our cars and we are getting a bit bitter and twisted - well I am anyway
Marianda24

Post by Marianda24 »

[quote="TC3"] No massages? Well I wont be hanging about thenA [/QUOTE]

Well I agree with you TC3. You just cant get a good forum these days can you? No massages indeed! (Sorry Cliff)Marianda242014-03-18 17:25:25
idge2003

Post by idge2003 »

Thanks for the welcome messages guys.I was told when I got my delivery date that if I was only ordering then it could be July to get a Tekna model so I guess I was luck to do it when I did. Brett
korky

Post by korky »

[quote="idge2003"] Hi everyone just found the site. I'm a new Qashqai owner with a 1.5dci Tekna in white which was delivered 3rd March. This is a bit of a change for me having replaced a Lexus GS430 for it. I miss the power a bit but not the fuel consumption and to be honest the Qashqai drives far better than the Lexus.

Looking forward to learning more about the new car.

Cheers Brett[/QUOTE]

Hello, congrats and welcome