Expected delivery and subsequent delays

General / Ordering Forum for the new 2021 (J12) Qashqai
cigeo
Qashqai Model: Still looking for one....

Post by cigeo »

Yes, I had the deposit paid from the day that we signed the papers.
I also believe that they are full of shit but when we signed the agreement and paid the deposit they came after some days saying that factory date is January , which is 4 months. Please note here that I was the first order in my city which is the capital and after 2 weeks there was no discount .

They offer also back the deposit which is around 3100 euros.

Where can I call or send email regarding if they have ordered back in September ?
Ordered Tekna mid Sept , hope for end of May.

Steve101

Post by Steve101 »

cigeo wrote: Wed Jan 12, 2022 4:32 pm Yes, I had the deposit paid from the day that we signed the papers.
I also believe that they are full of shit but when we signed the agreement and paid the deposit they came after some days saying that factory date is January , which is 4 months. Please note here that I was the first order in my city which is the capital and after 2 weeks there was no discount .

They offer also back the deposit which is around 3100 euros.

Where can I call or send email regarding if they have ordered back in September ?
On the Nissan.Co.uk website their-is a contact us page. Look for the contact page for your country’s Nissan website. You might want to ask your dealer for a reference number for the car that was on order for you.
Tekna J12, magnetic blue, black roof.
realraptor06
Qashqai Model: Mk.3 Qashqai - J12 (2021+) New Model

Post by realraptor06 »

I also advise you to call NISSAN directly.
I ordered a tekna mid September, in Spain. They told me delivery date is end of December, then 2 months later they told me is second half of February. I tried to make them at least give me a car because I sold my old one but they told me they can´t do anything.

I then called Nissan Customer Support directly, told them about my situation and 5 minutes later they send me the renting details of a car, free of charge, until I get my Nissan. An opel corsa, but still, I have a free car.

I also doubt that story with the car that fell of the truck. Smells like a pile of crap. Really really doubt that ordering a tekna in September it was on the way, specially if you´re not from UK.

Call NISSAN directly and tell them, at least here in Spain they seem very very professional and willing to help. One of the few customer supports here in Spain that it´s not outsourced in LATAM
gloucester
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai - J11 (2013–2017)

Post by gloucester »

Welcome to this forum.

Other people have reported getting their car unexpectedly around Xmas time instead of in the Spring as previously advised so it's not impossible yours fell into that category.

It would be interesting to see if the dealer can come up with any documentary evidence of the accident.
(2015 Nissan Qashqai Tekna DIG-T 1.2 sold 15/6/18) ~ 2018 Suzuki Ignis SZ5 - 2018 Yamaha MT-07 ~ (2024 Volvo EX30 ordered)
tm4
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai Facelift - J11b (2017–2021)

Post by tm4 »

I also ordered a Tekna mid September in the UK, the dealer told me it was likely to be late February which was their best guess based on other orders. I was also told it wouldn't appear on their systems for at least 2 months. The dealer phoned to give me an update in December to tell me that Nissan had informed them delivery would be the first week in April but it could be updated. I'm hoping for delivery by 19th March when my current QQ is 3 years old and needs an MOT and service, I don't fancy paying out for them when I won't get the benefit. Hopefully I can negotiate something with the dealers who are an honest family owned business.
Steve101

Post by Steve101 »

tm4 wrote: Wed Jan 12, 2022 8:00 pm I also ordered a Tekna mid September in the UK, the dealer told me it was likely to be late February which was their best guess based on other orders. I was also told it wouldn't appear on their systems for at least 2 months. The dealer phoned to give me an update in December to tell me that Nissan had informed them delivery would be the first week in April but it could be updated. I'm hoping for delivery by 19th March when my current QQ is 3 years old and needs an MOT and service, I don't fancy paying out for them when I won't get the benefit. Hopefully I can negotiate something with the dealers who are an honest family owned business.
My Tekna will hopefully be delivered in March. I have just sold my Kodiaq ( to Motorpoint), it would have been 3 years old in March. Second hand car prices are mad at the moment, I got more for it than I paid for it three years ago (immaculate condition only 10k on the clock). I was informed that they expect the secondhand car prices bubble to burst in March. Fortunately my wife has car so will just use that one.
QashqaiKev

Post by QashqaiKev »

Got an email from my dealer today that my J12 Tekna+ 2WD Auto has arrived, ready for me to pick up on Thursday. I placed my order on December 2nd - so from order to collection that's 7 weeks exactly. Keep in mind that I was really REALLY lucky and someone had just cancelled an order and I essentially got their car (it was the spec I wanted, but I didn't get to choose the colour to have the LED fogs fitted). Still, given how long the wait is for most, I can live with that. No idea how long ago the original customer placed the order - must have been a good while ago.
Sophs50522

Post by Sophs50522 »

QashqaiKev wrote: Sat Jan 15, 2022 12:11 am Got an email from my dealer today that my J12 Tekna+ 2WD Auto has arrived, ready for me to pick up on Thursday. I placed my order on December 2nd - so from order to collection that's 7 weeks exactly. Keep in mind that I was really REALLY lucky and someone had just cancelled an order and I essentially got their car (it was the spec I wanted, but I didn't get to choose the colour to have the LED fogs fitted). Still, given how long the wait is for most, I can live with that. No idea how long ago the original customer placed the order - must have been a good while ago.

Oh you fell lucky with that one!

Tad jealous, hope someone cancels so I can have theirs :lol: still waiting on mine nearly 18 weeks now :(

Enjoy your new wheels!
Westerhope 113

Post by Westerhope 113 »

Just had a call from my dealer. They have a cancelled order of an N-Connector in Magnetic with pan roof. I can have the car for 1st March so I’ve taken their hand off. Saves me a 6 month plus wait for my Tekna.
Steve101

Post by Steve101 »

Westerhope 113 wrote: Sat Jan 15, 2022 2:17 pm Just had a call from my dealer. They have a cancelled order of an N-Connector in Magnetic with pan roof. I can have the car for 1st March so I’ve taken their hand off. Saves me a 6 month plus wait for my Tekna.
You lucky ways it - enjoy