Expected delivery and subsequent delays

General / Ordering Forum for the new 2021 (J12) Qashqai
QaiFan
Qashqai Model: Mk.3 Qashqai - J12 (2021+) New Model

Post by QaiFan »

Sandgrounder, the QQ J12 prices have also gone up by around 600 EURO here in continental Europe I
So we are still ... better off !? ;)

xaote

Post by xaote »

QaiFan wrote: Wed Dec 01, 2021 3:29 pm xaote ... March is ... great !
IMHO, the best time of year to start driving any new vehicle.
Exskoda wrote: Wed Dec 01, 2021 5:23 pm
I'll rather mine in March as in December to then too cold to clean car and put protection on it and keep it clean inside. You want a bit of enjoyment in a new car in good weather.
That goes some way to ease my pain but....
sbrace06 wrote: Wed Dec 01, 2021 6:54 pm
Exskoda wrote: Wed Dec 01, 2021 5:23 pm
I'll rather mine in March as in December to then too cold to clean car and put protection on it and keep it clean inside. You want a bit of enjoyment in a new car in good weather.

I’d rather have mine on Saturday than March though lol
I'm with you sbrace!!
J12 Acenta Premium 158 Xtronic
Sandgrounder

Post by Sandgrounder »

Have you had an update on the expected delivery of your Qashqai yet, QaiFan? 🤔

QaiFan wrote: Wed Dec 01, 2021 8:22 pm Sandgrounder, the QQ J12 prices have also gone up by around 600 EURO here in continental Europe I
So we are still ... better off !? ;)
Now: 1.3 Tekna DIG-T 158 MHEV J12 ~ LED Front Fog Lights ~ Ceramic Grey with Pearl Black Roof/Grey Interior
Before: 1.2 N-Connecta DIG-T 115 J11B ~ Heat Pack ~ LED Pack ~ Vivid Blue (Sep 17-Oct 21)
Previously: 1.2 N-Tec DIG-T 115 J11A ~ Blade Silver (Nov 14-Sep 17)
gloucester
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai - J11 (2013–2017)

Post by gloucester »

Sandgrounder wrote: Wed Dec 01, 2021 5:25 pm
I’ve just seen a post, on one of the new Facebook Qashqai J12 groups, that the price of ALL new Qashqai models have increased by £570 today, 1st December 2021.

A 4wd Qashqai without any extras except two-tone paint is now £40K !!!!!

40000.JPG

(2015 Nissan Qashqai Tekna DIG-T 1.2 sold 15/6/18) ~ 2018 Suzuki Ignis SZ5 - 2018 Yamaha MT-07 ~ (2024 Volvo EX30 ordered)
QaiFan

Post by QaiFan »

No Sandgrounder, I still have not received an update about the (Nissan Sunderland) delivery date so I still expect it to arrive on December 15 ... this year ;) !
Exskoda

Post by Exskoda »

QaiFan wrote: Thu Dec 02, 2021 12:05 pm No Sandgrounder, I still have not received an update about the (Nissan Sunderland) delivery date so I still expect it to arrive on December 15 ... this year ;) !
I'll be keeping an eye on your post as mine is due two days later so if any changes to yours will alert me to contact the dealer. When I bought my Skoda, Skoda UK customer service you could contact them any time and they would know where the car was. They gave me the name of the boat it was on and everything. Nissan in UK it's just got to come on motorway how hard is it to track?!
Before Skoda Karoq SEL, virtual dash, heated screen.

Now: J12 Nissan Qashqai
1.3 DiG-T MH 158 Xtronic Tekna, Automatic, Petrol arrived 23/12/21
EJT19

Post by EJT19 »

I managed to get mine however I have the n connecta in manual with tech pack, roof rails and panoramic roof.

I was told on delivery that I was one of the last to receive this spec car with those options. I haven’t seen another yet near me in Wakefield either.

I was told when I placed my order there is a backlog on them all and when I collected mine they said it’ll likely be a 9 month wait now for anymore of them being delivered.

Nissan have reduced their deposit contribution, they’ve increased the price of the cars and they’ve removed options on some of the specs.

I imagine this is maybe to put people off ordering for a little bit due to back log but who knows.

I was also told the dealerships don’t get given a date of delivery and they just get what is being delivered on that day. So that probably answers the questions of it being a surprise and why some can’t get a date.

Those dealers who are giving dates and then pushing back are probably not being transparent with their customers as to keep their sale with them. Whilst ever it’s on order and they just call to push it back, you’re less likely to cancel because every dealership is in the same boat with all manufacturers so you’d still not get another new car anyway.
Exskoda

Post by Exskoda »

EJT19 wrote: Thu Dec 02, 2021 2:54 pm I managed to get mine however I have the n connecta in manual with tech pack, roof rails and panoramic roof.

I was told on delivery that I was one of the last to receive this spec car with those options. I haven’t seen another yet near me in Wakefield either.

I was told when I placed my order there is a backlog on them all and when I collected mine they said it’ll likely be a 9 month wait now for anymore of them being delivered.

Nissan have reduced their deposit contribution, they’ve increased the price of the cars and they’ve removed options on some of the specs.

I imagine this is maybe to put people off ordering for a little bit due to back log but who knows.

I was also told the dealerships don’t get given a date of delivery and they just get what is being delivered on that day. So that probably answers the questions of it being a surprise and why some can’t get a date.

Those dealers who are giving dates and then pushing back are probably not being transparent with their customers as to keep their sale with them. Whilst ever it’s on order and they just call to push it back, you’re less likely to cancel because every dealership is in the same boat with all manufacturers so you’d still not get another new car anyway.
Yep even on carwow they are giving the delay warning not sure if it's on all trim levels.

IMG_20211202_153553.jpg

Before Skoda Karoq SEL, virtual dash, heated screen.

Now: J12 Nissan Qashqai
1.3 DiG-T MH 158 Xtronic Tekna, Automatic, Petrol arrived 23/12/21
Foffer

Post by Foffer »

I feel very lucky! I ordered a Tekna+ Auto 2WD on 14th August. Then I was told delivery would be mid December, a week later I was told March, then to my surprise a couple of weeks ago told Nov 30th. I have now had the car for three days and am very pleased with it.
Current car: 2021 Qashqai Tekna+ DIG-T MHEV CVT
Previous car: 2019 Qashqai Tekna+ 1.3 DIG-T 160 DCT
sbrace06

Post by sbrace06 »

Yes I feel lucky too listening to all this. Whether I had my old qashqai with pcp ending helping the situ I don’t know...