Have ordered should get friday

General / Ordering Forum for the new 2021 (J12) Qashqai
ilkka
Qashqai Model: Mk.3 Qashqai - J12 (2021+) New Model

Post by ilkka »

QaiFan wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 6:13 pm Hello again DaveBerlin,

May I please ask ? ... where do you get all this information .. it seems to be a copy of HTML/website content :?: :?:

If so, please provide me with that Web-link address to the full information because I do not yet have my J12 Owner's manual (still waiting for my J12 Tekna+).

Thank you so much !
It's from "Nissan driver's guide" app. I believe it is on both android and apple phones.
Current: Nissan Qashqai 2021 J12 1.3 MHEV 158 Xtronic 4WD Tekna+ (Magnetic Blue)
Previously: Nissan Qashqai 2008 J10 1.6 Acenta with glass roof

QaiFan

Post by QaiFan »

Hi ilkka,

Indeed.

But ... how can people read/copy these High-Definition graphics/pictures and then include these here over at the qashqaiforums website ???
Is there maybe an online web-version somewhere :?: :?: :?:

Thank you so much.
ilkka

Post by ilkka »

QaiFan wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 6:33 pm Hi ilkka,

Indeed.

But ... how can people read/copy these High-Definition graphics/pictures and then include these here over at the qashqaiforums website ???
Is there maybe an online web-version somewhere :?: :?: :?:

Thank you so much.
Screenshot from phone screen, then upload as attachment and insert into post.
Current: Nissan Qashqai 2021 J12 1.3 MHEV 158 Xtronic 4WD Tekna+ (Magnetic Blue)
Previously: Nissan Qashqai 2008 J10 1.6 Acenta with glass roof
DaveBerlin
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai Facelift - J11b (2017–2021)

Post by DaveBerlin »

QaiFan, I think I do not need to answer it’s been covered - Dave 🤨
11.19/1.3L/160PS/Tekna+/DCT/PrOPILOT/KAD Gun Metallic/Trunk Lower Finisher/Rear Glass Finisher/Ambient Lighting-LED’s Innen/Entry Guards Illuminated/Sport Pedals/Front Styling Plate/LED No.Plate/Chrome Door Handles/Rear Valance/Giacuzzo Alloys + Falken
QaiFan

Post by QaiFan »

OK thank you DaveBerlin and ilkka !!!

:idea:
garzooz

Post by garzooz »

I've noticed some interesting quirks with the stop/start in my new Qashqai. For example when you have the air-con blasting it will not stop and you get an annoying pop-up reminding you of this on your dash screen which requires you to press ok every time it pops-up.

I also noticed if you have your foot gently on the break (I do this a lot creeping with traffic) the stop/start doesn't activate until you firmly press the brake (which I quite like, it gives you some real-time control on the start/stop functionality). I've disabled the Auto Brake Hold, I find it adds a little delay to pulling off which doesn't fit with my driving.

Maybe this is just my inexperience with automatics (and CVT's) but the more I'm getting used to the car I feel like I can get snappier pull-offs with a less aggressive press of the accelerator. I'm still trying to figure it out but a well timed, gentler press of the accelerator (with or without stop/start) and the car will almost instantly accelerate nicely with little lag.....
QaiFan

Post by QaiFan »

"when you have the air-con blasting it will not stop and you get an annoying pop-up reminding you of this on your dash screen which requires you to press ok every time it pops-up."
That is not only annoying but also very ... dangerous. :roll:
I always thought that putting information on the dashboard and/or HUD was there to improve safety, not the other way around :!:
I can understand Nissan wants to warn the driver of this, but having to confirm it :o
If the AC really prevents the start/stop function from working then it is utterly useless (I drive with AC ON about 90% of the time).
One question that I still couldn't find an answer to : I we disable start/stop with the in-car button, wil the Alis 12V system still assist in coasting, accelleration etc. :?:
BTW For as far as I could find out there is no indication whether the 12V Assist system is actually working ... some reviewers even seem to doubt it is even assisting in anything one can actually feel !???
What is your assessment about this garzooz and others who already have their new J12 QQ :?: :?: :?:
Thanks.
sbrace06

Post by sbrace06 »

Correct that the climate control overides the stop start, but you don’t have to clear the message every time, you can just drive on.
QaiFan

Post by QaiFan »

"but you don’t have to clear the message every time" ... thank you ... that's better, I indeed thought it kept coming up again and again.
So once cleared it won't come back !? :idea:
sbrace06

Post by sbrace06 »

It goes but then does come back each time. Bit silly tbf but I’m not a climate control all the time person so isn’t too much of an issue.