Have ordered should get friday

General / Ordering Forum for the new 2021 (J12) Qashqai
garzooz
Qashqai Model: Mk.3 Qashqai - J12 (2021+) New Model

Post by garzooz »

For me at least the stop/start/climate control alert it is very annoying, especially the last couple of weeks with the recent heatwave. Where I live I'm almost always stuck in constant traffic so it pops-up a lot covering whatever I have setup on the display. I'm slowly becoming accustomed to it now and learning to ignore it :)

Re the 12V assist system - that is a good question. I honestly don't know. Funnily enough I went through the user manual the other day looking for more info and couldn't find anything. A battery level readout or an icon/light on the display to show when it is active would be quite nice.

travelusa
Qashqai Model: Mk.3 Qashqai - J12 (2021+) New Model

Post by travelusa »

Make sure the tyre pressures are correct thought the steering was light when driving home
On checking all tyres were 37psi should have been 33f 30 b

Dues make a differance on the bigger 235/19 tyres

Also there are a lot of diffances between the car i had and the new one read the booklet it does help a lot.
Also miss the 12v socket in the central box only USB there is a 12v socket in boot
Car is a 1.3 Nov 2018 160 bhp DCT with 19inch wheels.
Now car is 1.3 Jul 2021 160 cvt Tekna with 19 inch wheels ink blue.
now Car is 1.3 Jan 2024 160 bhp tekna with 19 inch wheels Mag Blue
DaveBerlin
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai Facelift - J11b (2017–2021)

Post by DaveBerlin »

Travelusa, that is a bit concerning, do they not do a complete PDI Check anymore before releasing a new QQ. When our Winter Wheels are changed over for example we actually get a check list of the pre-checked settings, naturally a double check is worthwhile - Dave 😏
11.19/1.3L/160PS/Tekna+/DCT/PrOPILOT/KAD Gun Metallic/Trunk Lower Finisher/Rear Glass Finisher/Ambient Lighting-LED’s Innen/Entry Guards Illuminated/Sport Pedals/Front Styling Plate/LED No.Plate/Chrome Door Handles/Rear Valance/Giacuzzo Alloys + Falken