Best price you’ve got on a new one—NOW ORDERED

General / Ordering Forum for the new 2021 (J12) Qashqai
QaiFan
Qashqai Model: Mk.3 Qashqai - J12 (2021+) New Model

Post by QaiFan »

600 euro more DaveBerlin!? And price already went up by 450 euro or so since I ordered back in March!
That would mean a 1000 euro increase for the Tekna + that is already quite expensive for a QQ.
I wish you good luck and am curious whether you will order or... Keep your nice looking J11b 🤔

DaveBerlin
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai Facelift - J11b (2017–2021)

Post by DaveBerlin »

QaiFan, Now Hold On please !. I have never had any confirmation of Price Increases here in Germany since looking at the Original Data Spec and receiving a Quotation. I was informed verbally that an increase would come and this €600 is the first increase - so again not €1000 Dave 😏
The J11B is nearly 2 years old, Service in Nov, Guarantee still 3 + 1 years, still low Kms, perfect condition, still like it so I really have no Stress to order yet 😉
11.19/1.3L/160PS/Tekna+/DCT/PrOPILOT/KAD Gun Metallic/Trunk Lower Finisher/Rear Glass Finisher/Ambient Lighting-LED’s Innen/Entry Guards Illuminated/Sport Pedals/Front Styling Plate/LED No.Plate/Chrome Door Handles/Rear Valance/Giacuzzo Alloys + Falken
QaiFan
Qashqai Model: Mk.3 Qashqai - J12 (2021+) New Model

Post by QaiFan »

In Belgium price for the Tekna plus went up by 450 euro about 2 months ago. I am sure of this. But indeed not...yet? In Germany. In general Germany is cheaper compared to most other European countries because of VAT and other reasons like big market conditions. If I look at QQ prices in the UK it amazes me those are comparable with European pricing although the QQ is made in Sunderland.
I don't assume in any way you would get the new QQ if your nice looking J11b is still perfect, but something people surprised me like other posters here with also still nice looking QQs that did indeed decide to risk swapping cars early!?