Exhaust pressure sensor. Fix not worked

Forum for Engine, Exhaust, Drivetrain, ECU
LeeTasker90
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai - J11 (2013–2017)

Post by LeeTasker90 »

Hi,
I’ve got a 64 plate 1.5dci tekna.
I’ve had the intermittent ‘chassis control system fault’ followed by all the others, stop/start, engine lights, sensors, etc…

After reading some other posts, I decided to try to clear the exhaust pressure sensor pipe. It definitely was blocked, as there was no airflow at all. There now is.

After a few restarts and a bit of driving all the errors are still there.

Does it take time for the errors have cleared?
Anyone know what else the issue could be?

My local garage had it for a day and said that they couldn’t find a ‘mechanical fault’ and suggested that I have my ADAS recalibrated. But I don’t want to fork out ££££s for it just yet.

lewisbryant
Qashqai Model: Mk.3 Qashqai - J12 (2021+) New Model

Post by lewisbryant »

Recommend getting fault codes read possibly a print out from somewhere that you've paid to have a diagnostic performed as you should always get a print out that would help us help you
andy2019

Post by andy2019 »

LeeTasker90 wrote: Sun Feb 06, 2022 8:32 pm Hi,
I’ve got a 64 plate 1.5dci tekna.
I’ve had the intermittent ‘chassis control system fault’ followed by all the others, stop/start, engine lights, sensors, etc…

After reading some other posts, I decided to try to clear the exhaust pressure sensor pipe. It definitely was blocked, as there was no airflow at all. There now is.

After a few restarts and a bit of driving all the errors are still there.

Does it take time for the errors have cleared?
Anyone know what else the issue could be?

My local garage had it for a day and said that they couldn’t find a ‘mechanical fault’ and suggested that I have my ADAS recalibrated. But I don’t want to fork out ££££s for it just yet.
after your local garage had it all that time did they not clear the error codes for you at all then ?
LeeTasker90

Post by LeeTasker90 »

andy2019 wrote: Mon Feb 07, 2022 7:43 am
after your local garage had it all that time did they not clear the error codes for you at all then ?
Hi,
No they had it before I cleared the pipe myself.
LeeTasker90

Post by LeeTasker90 »

lewisbryant wrote: Mon Feb 07, 2022 12:15 am Recommend getting fault codes read possibly a print out from somewhere that you've paid to have a diagnostic performed as you should always get a print out that would help us help you
I’ve got a scanner arriving today so will try and get some codes.

This cluster of faults seems to be very common from what I’ve read, so I was just wondering if people may know that if it’s not the exhaust sensor pipe, then it might be ‘XXX’