After Market Double DIN Unit - OctaCore Android

ICE, Equipment, Options
chosan

Post by chosan »

iceze wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 7:49 am Is there a UIS7862 processor version of these android units.

I'm trying to find a uis7862 version that work with the factory 360 camera and has park assist ( pa )

I am thinking of changing units but can only find the dasaita units that have the older px5 or px6.
This one has the CPU you're asking about. https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005002 ... 2362%22%7D

Vipvad
Qashqai Model: Mk.1 Qashqai Facelift - J10b (2010–2013)

Post by Vipvad »

earl00 wrote: Sat Sep 18, 2021 10:36 am Hi all, I've read through this thread however I'm not sure which cables or pins to swap to get the reverse camera working on my J11 2014. I've got the NS-SS-04 canbus and tried plugging in the yellow RCA cable into all the available female ports however it just switches to a blank screen when putting in reverse. Side note: I don't have the fancy 360 camera or bose system, just the factory reverse camera. Could it be the incorrect canbus settings I'm selecting in the factory settings on the radio, or just the wrong canbus version, or would it more likely be down to the pins on the wiring harness that's incorrect? Any help would be much appericated.
Hi, I'm having the same issue, did you ever get a solution? Also, I've noticed my centre console USB port is also not working...
brainkilla

Post by brainkilla »

Vipvad wrote: Wed Jul 06, 2022 12:15 am
earl00 wrote: Sat Sep 18, 2021 10:36 am Hi all, I've read through this thread however I'm not sure which cables or pins to swap to get the reverse camera working on my J11 2014. I've got the NS-SS-04 canbus and tried plugging in the yellow RCA cable into all the available female ports however it just switches to a blank screen when putting in reverse. Side note: I don't have the fancy 360 camera or bose system, just the factory reverse camera. Could it be the incorrect canbus settings I'm selecting in the factory settings on the radio, or just the wrong canbus version, or would it more likely be down to the pins on the wiring harness that's incorrect? Any help would be much appericated.
Hi, I'm having the same issue, did you ever get a solution? Also, I've noticed my centre console USB port is also not working...
Yup, same here - Sinosmart, though. I’ve got a reverse recognized but no signal error, and the only other thing working is volume buttons. Removing canbus loses these too, so it would mean at least some functionality is retained with the recommended settings; however, I can’t seem to get the right settings for the full canbus functionality to be enabled. Any advice would be much appreciated.
chosan

Post by chosan »

In your case with Sinosmart you must connect the cable with the label camera to the yellow cable connected the upper left connector if you view it from the back of the unit. Do not disconnect the canbus box because the box detects reverse and also controls your SWC volume.
brainkilla

Post by brainkilla »

chosan wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 1:21 pm In your case with Sinosmart you must connect the cable with the label camera to the yellow cable connected the upper left connector if you view it from the back of the unit. Do not disconnect the canbus box because the box detects reverse and also controls your SWC volume.
Hey, thanks for the reply man - I’ve tried plugging the CAM to all other yellow RCA connectors, not only the CAM VIN, but no luck… I had removed the canbus adapter just to check whether reverse and volume buttons were working by coincidence, but no, they didn’t work without it, so some functionality is definitely there. You’re referring to one of the RCA connectors, right? I can always try again :)
chosan

Post by chosan »

brainkilla wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 8:46 pm
chosan wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 1:21 pm In your case with Sinosmart you must connect the cable with the label camera to the yellow cable connected the upper left connector if you view it from the back of the unit. Do not disconnect the canbus box because the box detects reverse and also controls your SWC volume.
Hey, thanks for the reply man - I’ve tried plugging the CAM to all other yellow RCA connectors, not only the CAM VIN, but no luck… I had removed the canbus adapter just to check whether reverse and volume buttons were working by coincidence, but no, they didn’t work without it, so some functionality is definitely there. You’re referring to one of the RCA connectors, right? I can always try again :)
Not just one of the RCA connectors. The one connected to the left upper connector. This is the input for reverse CAM, so the RCA marked camera should be connected to the RCA upper left. If you don't get a picture when in reverse your camera is probably not working correct.
brainkilla

Post by brainkilla »

This is how it’s connected currently, and I don’t have a connector that fits your description, at least not the way I understood it. If you mean the upper left as in the black power connector, than as far as I can see it’s got a video wire going to the CANBUS connector. The CAM and CAM VIN are connected and go to separate connectors. The reverse camera worked until the replacement of the factory unit.

IMG_2761.jpg

chosan

Post by chosan »

This doesn't look my Sinosmart units. Sorry can't help you with this one.
brainkilla

Post by brainkilla »

https://disk.yandex.com/i/a66CM_NAkMQQcw

The Sinosmart guys from AliExpress provided this piece of instruction for my unit, thought it might be useful to folks with similar problems.
marco74
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai Facelift - J11b (2017–2021)

Post by marco74 »

Hi friends, it's right as brainkill says, I solved it that way