"Speed" warning? Help required please.

ICE, Equipment, Options
Squashy2
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai Facelift - J11b (2017–2021)

Post by Squashy2 »

Hi guy's and gals.
Quick question if someone has the answer?
Out driving yesterday (trip to the recycling centre)
Approaching a mini roundabout and intending turning right, 30mph road, I was virtually on the roundabout going probably less than 5mph, no other vehicles/pedestrians around then, a red banner with "SPEED" warning flashed up on the dash display.
I've checked the handbook to no avail, I've Had the collision warning flash a couple of times in the same place on the dash but this one is puzzling me.
Anyone have a possible answer?

Also spotted my first J12 QQ yesterday too.
White 21 plate, on the A9 heading towards Stirling. I'm guessing that it was a Dealership car out on a test drive?
2018 Acenta 1.2 DIG-T in Gunmetal grey.
Uniroyal Rain expert 5
Bonnet lifting struts

Previous QQ 2007 1.6 petrol Acenta (102K miles)

calnorth

Post by calnorth »

Squashy2 wrote: Sat Jul 03, 2021 9:48 am Hi guy's and gals.
Quick question if someone has the answer?
Out driving yesterday (trip to the recycling centre)
Approaching a mini roundabout and intending turning right, 30mph road, I was virtually on the roundabout going probably less than 5mph, no other vehicles/pedestrians around then, a red banner with "SPEED" warning flashed up on the dash display.
I've checked the handbook to no avail, I've Had the collision warning flash a couple of times in the same place on the dash but this one is puzzling me.
Anyone have a possible answer?

Also spotted my first J12 QQ yesterday too.
White 21 plate, on the A9 heading towards Stirling. I'm guessing that it was a Dealership car out on a test drive?
I've seen that at very odd times...somewhat spurious I 'd say. Sensors and processing "knickers in a twist" and despite software update 2 years back. In fact I thought it was because of that update, as it didn't happen until after that. 5mph is well below the red banner collision threshold I reckon. So...its Fake News for you?
Mk2 Qashqai Facelift - J11b (2017–and onward)
1.6 Dig-T N-Connecta
Squashy2

Post by Squashy2 »

I'm guessing the Nissan "gremlins" are at play.
Don't you just love modern technology.
2018 Acenta 1.2 DIG-T in Gunmetal grey.
Uniroyal Rain expert 5
Bonnet lifting struts

Previous QQ 2007 1.6 petrol Acenta (102K miles)