2021 N-Motion - Park assist?

ICE, Equipment, Options
kwakaman
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai Facelift - J11b (2017–2021)

Post by kwakaman »

Thanks Dave.

Only reservations are the lack of heated windscreen and the 19" wheels over the 18" on my current N-Connecta. (I had heat pack).
Think the ride quality may suffer with the 45 profile tyres over the 55 profile of the 18s.

If this car is as reliable as the 1.2 then i will be well pleased.
2016 -1.2 N-Connecta Gun Metallic. (Sold)
2021 -1.3 N-Motion. Gun Metallic.

jacksj65
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai Facelift - J11b (2017–2021)

Post by jacksj65 »

I'm a little concerned to find out that there have been different standards of the N-Motion produced as I have signed a new vehicle order form on one and am due to pay and pick it up this weekend.

What questions should I put to the sales chap to detemine the age and standard of the model please ? It's not used it's new but I don't know how long it has been at the garage.

As an aside could anyone opine on whether I am legally obliged to go through with the purchase having signed the 'New Vehicle Order Form' but having put no money down ?
gloucester
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai - J11 (2013–2017)

Post by gloucester »

Welcome to this forum.

As far as I can tell all the ones currently available "new" are the later "Tekna-minus" versions. The original N-Motion of 2019 was a limited edition model. There is essentially no connection between that and the later N-Motion. The wheels are the most obvious giveaway - the later one has the 2018-on Tekna ones. The earlier one had contrast upholstery - the later one has the standard Tekna leather.

Also there appear to be no catalogues for the later one - since Nissan appear to to have issued any since 2019. Hence there's nothing really to check against? Nissan have a habit of changing the specifications periodically without it being obvious - an earlier change is the panoramic roof originally being standard on 2014 Teknas but migrating to the options list sometime in 2015.
(2015 Nissan Qashqai Tekna DIG-T 1.2 sold 15/6/18) ~ 2018 Suzuki Ignis SZ5 - 2018 Yamaha MT-07 ~ (2024 Volvo EX30 ordered)
gloucester
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai - J11 (2013–2017)

Post by gloucester »

Relaiance cannot in any case be placed on the brochures since Nissan effectively admit actual cars might differ:

Every effort has been made to ensure that the content of this publication is correct at the time of going to press (October 2019). This brochure has been produced featuring prototype vehicles exhibited at motor shows. In accordance with the company’s policy of continuously improving its products, Nissan International reserves the right to change at any time the specification and the vehicles described and shown in this publication. Nissan dealers will be informed of any such modifications as quickly as possible. Please check with your local Nissan dealer to receive the most up-to-date information. Because of the limitations of the printing processes used, the colours shown in this brochure may differ slightly from the actual colours of the paint and interior trim materials used. All rights reserved. Reproduction in whole or part of this brochure without the written permission of Nissan International is forbidden.
(2015 Nissan Qashqai Tekna DIG-T 1.2 sold 15/6/18) ~ 2018 Suzuki Ignis SZ5 - 2018 Yamaha MT-07 ~ (2024 Volvo EX30 ordered)