360 Camera Setup with Alpine ILX-700

ICE, Equipment, Options
Bigb3n
Qashqai Model: Mk.1 Qashqai Facelift - J10b (2010–2013)

Post by Bigb3n »

Hi all.

I've recently upgraded my factory head unit to a Alpine ILX-700 Apple Car Play unit. Everything works great but the front / rear cameras. I have a Nissan Quashqai 2013 J10 NTEC model ( bose amp ) so I have the 360 camera setup. I was told it is possible to get this working and all I would need is the Connect2 CAM-NS1-RT lead. Having spent £40 on the lead the connectors don't fit the camera loom. I can fit the front camera lead into it but it's a different size and it didn't work anyway and wasn't happy with the fitment.

Please could anybody help or point me in the right direction of the correct lead I should be using so it fits straight onto the loom like the other cables I purchased?

Thanks in advance,

Ben

Bigb3n
Qashqai Model: Mk.1 Qashqai Facelift - J10b (2010–2013)

Post by Bigb3n »

It turns out I had been sent the wrong lead for the camera. I was sent CAM-NS3-RT which is for a X-Trail :( Correct lead installed and all working now now including the 360 cameras. Just need to get them to come on automatically when reversing rather than manually selecting the reverse camera on the head unit.