Shock Absorbers

Forum for wheels, tyres, suspension, chassis, brakes
DaveBerlin
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai Facelift - J11b (2017–2021)

Post by DaveBerlin »

Sorry Mate, I could not see that you lived in Italy on your Location Info’, some you win some you lose - Dave 🥴
11.19/1.3L/160PS/Tekna+/DCT/PrOPILOT/KAD Gun Metallic/Trunk Lower Finisher/Rear Glass Finisher/Ambient Lighting-LED’s Innen/Entry Guards Illuminated/Sport Pedals/Front Styling Plate/LED No.Plate/Chrome Door Handles/Rear Valance/Giacuzzo Alloys + Falken

calnorth
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai Facelift - J11b (2017–2021)

Post by calnorth »

Italy...thats the land of sporty/classic cars and I would think a lot of enthusiasts. I see quite a few classic car gatherings in the Appenine towns now and then. Thats Fiats, VW, Ferrari etc. Should be plenty of clubs in the country that could advise?
Mk2 Qashqai Facelift - J11b (2017–and onward)
1.6 Dig-T N-Connecta
CoffeeWolf
Qashqai Model: Mk.1 Qashqai - J10 (2006–2013)

Post by CoffeeWolf »

calnorth wrote: Fri Oct 09, 2020 8:47 am Italy...thats the land of sporty/classic cars and I would think a lot of enthusiasts. I see quite a few classic car gatherings in the Appenine towns now and then. Thats Fiats, VW, Ferrari etc. Should be plenty of clubs in the country that could advise?
It's also the land of sport bikes :D . I'm lucky. :)
The best Qashqai community I could find was this forum, so here I am :)
Plus, I've always loved the UK (and got my post-grad degree in Scotland). <3
Brexit was harsh to digest for me :mrgreen:
duncho

Post by duncho »

I tried to find out what causes a knocking noise on front axle and also replaced OEM shocks with BILSTEIN B4 aftermarket ones and they are waaay better than the originals which are too hard and make you feel every little bump or stone. These are the numbers: 22-245694 and 22-247162. I highly recommend those.
Qashqai J11, 1.6 dCi CVT, ThermaClear

For latest news & tests Subscribe! to my Youtube channel
Order Stop/Start reversing & DRL dim/OFF modules!