Query on new QQ order

General Information Forum for the J11 QashQai. (Formerly Order Forum)
gloucester
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai - J11 (2013–2017)

Post by gloucester »

Thariq001 wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 10:46 am Thanks Dave for the advice. Will need to make sure I go through the spec again with sale exec.

I am getting a 1.3 tekna with the following

Glass roof pack
Heat pack
Pro pilot

Well all of those are actually standard - the Tekna comes with:

Main Features

Bose® Premium Audio 8 Speaker Sound System
19" Diamond Cut Alloy Wheels & Thermaclear Heated Windscreen
ProPILOT (for DCT/CVT), Drive Assist Pack (for MT)

Part-Leather Trim, Monoform Heated Front Seats with Electrically Adjustable Driver's Seat
Panoramic Glass Roof with One-Touch Electric Shade

... and includes:

Smart Vision Pack
Glass Roof Pack
Tech Pack
Safety Shield Plus
Heat Pack
Executive Pack
LED Pack
Premium Bose® Audio System
Drive Assist Pack

(2015 Nissan Qashqai Tekna DIG-T 1.2 sold 15/6/18) ~ 2018 Suzuki Ignis SZ5 - 2018 Yamaha MT-07 ~ (2024 Volvo EX30 ordered)

DaveBerlin
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai Facelift - J11b (2017–2021)

Post by DaveBerlin »

Thariq, I was thinking about your questions on the Tekna last night. It might be worth looking again at the web I posted :
https://www.nissan.co.uk/vehicles/new-vehicles/qashqai/features.html

If you open this attachment up then go to Prices & Specifications / Tekna / Show (8) V / then hit Specs - Equipment - Packs you then have the complete listing of the equipment which you could print out to approach your Dealer with - Just an idea Dave 😏
11.19/1.3L/160PS/Tekna+/DCT/PrOPILOT/KAD Gun Metallic/Trunk Lower Finisher/Rear Glass Finisher/Ambient Lighting-LED’s Innen/Entry Guards Illuminated/Sport Pedals/Front Styling Plate/LED No.Plate/Chrome Door Handles/Rear Valance/Giacuzzo Alloys + Falken
Thariq001
Qashqai Model: Mk.3 Qashqai - J12 (2021+) New Model

Post by Thariq001 »

Thanks Dave for the advice
I will familiarise myself with the included options as per the web page before accepting the car
consub

Post by consub »

HI, just joined, as I have just bought a Qashqai tekna Automatic, the 1.3 160hp in magnetic red. My order does not say year of manufacture it calls it the all new Qashqai. It will have glass roof, propilot, intelligent cruise control and heated windscreen. This was confirmed by the salesman. If you look at the Nissan website, and configure your car it appears that Nissan has a policy of defining the build by packs. THIS ALLOWS THEM TO VARY THE BUILD BY REMOVING PACKS AS THEY CHOOSE. The Tekna consists of a standard build with about 7 packs all ticked as included at no cost. So it is a no option standard build off the line. I originally went for the N-conecta with glass roof and heat pack, because I wanted 18" wheels, the dealer came back with a July delivery date because of there being 2 options. He then offered a tekna that had all I wanted as standard plus some, with dealer fitted 18" wheels for the same price. Order went through last Friday, delivery is this Friday ------but we will have to see if that happens. Not had a handover date but this weekend will be busy with 20 reg in front of me. £6600 off MRRP for a new 20 reg, Now getting excited. :D :D :D :D
Weasel

Post by Weasel »

I wouldn't believe anything Nissan say when it comes to Year of Manufacture, I was told I was getting a 2019 car, my Nissan paperwork states a 2019 manufacture date and so does HPI Check, but my 19 plate has the old style SD card stereo, but the latest 1.5 dCi AdBlue engine, I firmly believe my car was manufactured between 2017 and 2018 and the latest engine dropped in and the car passed off as being manufactured in 2019.
19 plate 1.5dCi n-connecta in Magnetic Red
Thariq001

Post by Thariq001 »

Hey consub

What extras did you get ? Any reasons you chose 18s as the tekna comes with 19s by standard

My pick up date is this weekend.

All the luck with the pickup

Thinking about getting the scuff plates and boot Matt for mine from online as well
consub

Post by consub »

My wife is short and has difficulty getting in and out, her feet don't reach the ground when swivelling round, she found the n-con easier with 18" wheels, and she prefers the look of them as well. No extras, I will get mats on-line, I use superguard rather than fork out £££££s for the dealer to protect. What date did yours arrive from Nissan? I haven't looked at scuff plates, so now I will
Thariq001

Post by Thariq001 »

Not sure on the date from Nissan so will need to check into that on the paperwork before I accept the car

Good luck for tomorrow
DaveBerlin

Post by DaveBerlin »

Consub, have you ever thought about installing Side Steps / Running Boards as these could be helpful for your Wife or even Kids. Some members like them, some not they can be installed for Functionality or Styling as needed - Dave 😊

https://www.qashqaiforums.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=8786
11.19/1.3L/160PS/Tekna+/DCT/PrOPILOT/KAD Gun Metallic/Trunk Lower Finisher/Rear Glass Finisher/Ambient Lighting-LED’s Innen/Entry Guards Illuminated/Sport Pedals/Front Styling Plate/LED No.Plate/Chrome Door Handles/Rear Valance/Giacuzzo Alloys + Falken
consub

Post by consub »

DaveBerlin My dad had running boards on his Austin 7, but I don't think I like them very much. We will have to see what it's like when it arrives, Nissan delivery date was today, but I have not heard from dealer if it arrived, but suspect they are busy with 20 regs this weekend, see how generous I am. My present car had standard scuff plates fitted, and I will definitely be getting some stick on ones for the QQ.