input Longitude and latitude in satnav

The place to discuss everything else..
calnorth
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai Facelift - J11b (2017–2021)

Post by calnorth »

Mine is 1 main POI folder containing a POI sub folder for speedcams with my personal locations csv file. Each folder can only have a single long or short csv file AFAIK.
(space) = formatting directory structure because website editor cannot handle spacing or blank characters

D: (USBStick Root)
|
|-----myPOIs
|(space)|
|(space)|--myPOIWarnings (contains a SpeedCam.csv file)
|(space)|
|(space)|
|(space)| personal.csv file (Lat/Long)
|
|

Downloading at anytime will delete and replace existing csv files (stupid stuff IMO)
csv file column structure is Long | Lat | Name or Location ID (to appear in My POI menu)

Note: you can make up your own speedcam file from Google maps...if you know where the fixed/mobile cams are. I do this for local Cams that I can easily forget about.

Try a pic:

POI_Struct.png

Mk2 Qashqai Facelift - J11b (2017–and onward)
1.6 Dig-T N-Connecta

conrail
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai - J11 (2013–2017)

Post by conrail »

thank you fbgqashqai, that has worked, file downloaded, bit f a worry when it stated it will overwright current files but the display still shows origal address although on the downloaded files I imput peoples names but not showing that option ieshowing 123 Right St. instead of Fred, (example), my files are -1.234567; 52.678901; Fred, (;for demo only)
Željko
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai - J11 (2013–2017)

Post by Željko »

Created a folder of myPOIs and inserted cameras under the folder myPOIWarnings. They are in my points of interest and they are not in the map and do not warn when I get to the camera on the road and everything is on and onbeep and 250m ....
Nissan qashqai 2017
calnorth
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai Facelift - J11b (2017–2021)

Post by calnorth »

Željko wrote: Sun Nov 28, 2021 10:03 am Created a folder of myPOIs and inserted cameras under the folder myPOIWarnings. They are in my points of interest and they are not in the map and do not warn when I get to the camera on the road and everything is on and onbeep and 250m ....
Nissan qashqai 2017

What file name(s) have you loaded and in what folders
Mk2 Qashqai Facelift - J11b (2017–and onward)
1.6 Dig-T N-Connecta