First Nissan

New to the Nissan QashQai Forums? Introduce yourself here
fozzyted

Post by fozzyted »

Hi all. New member and had our first Qashqai n-tec+ 1.5 diesel for few weeks. Very impressed except I am unable to get my Samsung contact list into the Nissan Connect satnav system. My wifes Nokia was no trouble. Anybody any idea or where I can post my question?

SneakyElephant

Post by SneakyElephant »

Nokias always seem to work instantly when pairing up to the Connect...try entering each number individually.
SneakyElephant2013-10-12 21:10:16
fozzyted

Post by fozzyted »

Thanks for that. My contact list is rather large so will have to select numbers to enter. Is it a common problem with Samsung mobiles? Is it a Nissan or Samsung issue?
SneakyElephant

Post by SneakyElephant »

http://www.noteownersclub.co.uk/forum/n ... ic893.html fozzy here's a link to the Note forum which discusses this in detail...I hope the admin won't mind me posting this as I don't want my trunk slapped...
fozzyted

Post by fozzyted »

Thanks a bunch for your help. I found 'the key' on the Nissan Note forum. The tip seems to be to whilst pairing, to keep open the navigation page on your mobile. There should be displayed a 'data sharing with connect' type message requiring an answer. problem is the message only displays for a few seconds and if not answer the default answer is NO. Thanks again.