Styling plates for new 2014 qashqai

Non-Technical Nissan QashQai chat. Mk2, Mk3
ippopy

Post by ippopy »

Hi,Has anyone seen any picture on net with front and back styling plates attached on new qashqai? I cant find any apart from some youtube video which is not the best quality. I think to add it to my order along with side steps. Video here:[TUBE"]]xwOioX5CEZo[/TUBE"]]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xwOioX5CEZoThanks
Dan2014-02-03 11:54:10

Marianda24

Post by Marianda24 »

The only styling plates Ive seen are the ones on the side and the backs of the mirrors. However if you have a brochure they are all shown in there. Hope this helps
ippopy

Post by ippopy »

[quote="Marianda24"]The only styling plates Ive seen are the ones on the side and the backs of the mirrors. However if you have a brochure they are all shown in there. Hope this helps[/QUOTE]
Thanks for that. The brochure does not show this, at least the one which you can download from Nissan website. I have found some video showing this plates on Gun metalic color, but to be honest need something more that. It is strange that Nissan didn't produce any pictures like that. Do they really want to sell their addons or not?
kramrolyat70

Post by kramrolyat70 »

Although not a Nissan dealer I have a friend that works at a car dealership. On his particular vehicles this option is a dealer fit rather than a factory fit. It should still be in the brochures and available to add when an order is placed...BUT...his advice is to visit your dealer and discuss these options with them. You can often pay less as you can negotiate a little on the labour cost for the fitting..where adding at time of order just adds a flat cost to the vehicle.Not sure that helps totally in your case but it may mean you can chat to the dealer and get some prices.
Driving a 1.5DCi Tekna in Blade Silver since 14/02/2014
ippopy

Post by ippopy »

I have sent email directly to Nissan UK and even they cannot supply proper pictures with styling plates on the car. They said that in accessories section I can find required picture! The thing is anyone who wants to buy it first got to see it on whole car! Picture of styling plate alone won't do any good. The leasing company who I am dealing with said it will cost me £399 inc vat fitted but I am not sure if I will go for it because simply don't know if I will like it. Come on Nissan
Marianda24

Post by Marianda24 »

Thats exactly where Ive seen a pic. Its on the accessories page of the Brochure dated Oct 2013 and you can see the front, side and back on a blue QQ. Ive tried to take a photo of the brochure but its loo large for the forum.
I got this brochure from a Nissan dealer, not downloaded itMarianda242014-02-04 20:46:29
Marianda24

Post by Marianda24 »

Found it! Its on this forum and is the brochure Dan put on. Look on page 12.

Heres the link, hopefully it will work

http://www.qashqaiownersclub.co.uk/foru ... ic206.html

I may be female and 60 this year but I love my Qashqais