Would you buy a J10 2007 petrol with 110k on the clock ?

General Chat about the Mk1 QashQai
Viper
Qashqai Model: Mk.3 Qashqai - J12 (2021+) New Model

Post by Viper »

Hi all, I was wondering if anyone could help, I went through the posts and google it a lot but couldn’t find the right information, WOULD you buy a J10 2007 Petrol manual High Mileage (around 110K) QQ?

I am saving for a new home so I don’t want to spend too much in a car now, I have a Diesel Mercedes 2005 that needs to go due to ULEZ (I live in London) so I am looking for a new ride Petrol only…

I use car only for shopping and small trips for leisure, will probably use it more when looking for a house (driving on the neighbourhood to see how it is during the day, weekends and so on)

I really enjoy the leather seat and sunroof so I think the model I need is Tekna. I won’t be driving more than 3K mileages per year, I am okay with some small DIY jobs and I am not worried of how much I will get when is time to sell it (probably after 2 years).

Any advice regarding the Petrol 1.6 or 2.0? (preferable is 2.0)

I really want to get a Tekna, for the price it will have to be a 2007. If by any change the 2008 or 2009 is strongly recommended against the 2007 then it is okay to lose the leather and sunroof and go to a Visia or Acenta, same as when talking about high mileage, if it is not a good idea to get a QQ over 100k then I can look for Visia or Acenta as there is plenty

I don’t want to get anything that is not reliable and not pleasurable to drive reason why I am looking for a QQ (I had on my list the Toyota RAV4 2007 and Honda CRV 2007 but QQ is on the top)

Any help / advice would be grated appreciated!! Thank you!