Nissan Qashqai (J10E/J11E) Space Saver Wheel and Tyre - Nissan Jack - Both Brand New and Nissan

Buy and Sell your QQ stuff here!
Dave X
Qashqai Model: Still looking for one....

Post by Dave X »

For sale 2 items bought in error new from Nissan dealer, brand new and unused, open to sensible offers for both or separately, collect only from Norwich/North Norfolk area.

Cheers.

D.

IMG_20220224_131248766.jpg

Gnoos
Qashqai Model: Mk.1 Qashqai Facelift - J10b (2010–2013)

Post by Gnoos »

I would take it back and demand a refund. That tyre looks like it has been replaced with the white around the rim, maybe a for a new tyre or puncture repair. And looks a bit like it has been in the back of a car. Do you have the wheel brace? It slots into the end of the jack winder to make a T shape so you can turn it.
I won't go to main dealers for anything unless I have to. A family member bought a second hand Micra from a dealer and they included the first service. When they went in to book they tried to charge them. I went through the paperwork and went back with them and they tried to fob them off with a bronze service and the paperwork said Gold. Then when they picked it up they said the car wouldn't start, they said the battery needed replacing for £160. I got it started and home then bought a £90 battery and put it on. I think they swapped it for a dud one or killed it with a battery tester. If I ever take my car to a garage I take photos and mark stuff with UV ink.