Nissan Connect LCN1 (J10) and LCN2 (J11) LATEST Map Europe

Buy and Sell your QQ stuff here!
SANGER_A2
Posts: 24
Joined: Fri Feb 10, 2017 8:32 pm

Re: Nissan Connect LCN1 (J10) and LCN2 (J11) LATEST Map Europe

Post by SANGER_A2 » Wed Apr 14, 2021 6:19 pm

What sort of date will the v6 map be released that will contain 2020/2021 (I assume).

Is it the same month each year (June maybe)?

Thanks very much.


Andy

andy2019
Posts: 292
Joined: Sat Oct 26, 2019 8:47 pm
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai - J11 (2013–2017)

Re: Nissan Connect LCN1 (J10) and LCN2 (J11) LATEST Map Europe

Post by andy2019 » Thu Apr 15, 2021 7:34 am

SANGER_A2 wrote:
Wed Apr 14, 2021 6:19 pm
What sort of date will the v6 map be released that will contain 2020/2021 (I assume).

Is it the same month each year (June maybe)?

Thanks very much.


Andy
it`s hard to tell what will be added to maps but all new roads etc that have been built in the past 18months. not sure of a release date. it`s just a waiting game. if you don`t do a lot of driving don`t bother updateing each yr. what`s the current card you have at the mo in the car

SANGER_A2
Posts: 24
Joined: Fri Feb 10, 2017 8:32 pm

Re: Nissan Connect LCN1 (J10) and LCN2 (J11) LATEST Map Europe

Post by SANGER_A2 » Thu Apr 15, 2021 8:00 am

Hi Andy I'm on v2 and there are roads around where I live that were built over a year ago so I'm hoping they'll be on newer versions. I assume the v5 has been out for some time now as they are quite cheap on Ebay. When I bought my v2 I waited until it had just been released and that was around February. Do you know roughly when the v5 came out? Based on the numbering I assumed it was early last year...

Thanks.


Andy

andy2019
Posts: 292
Joined: Sat Oct 26, 2019 8:47 pm
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai - J11 (2013–2017)

Re: Nissan Connect LCN1 (J10) and LCN2 (J11) LATEST Map Europe

Post by andy2019 » Thu Apr 15, 2021 10:39 am

SANGER_A2 wrote:
Thu Apr 15, 2021 8:00 am
Hi Andy I'm on v2 and there are roads around where I live that were built over a year ago so I'm hoping they'll be on newer versions. I assume the v5 has been out for some time now as they are quite cheap on Ebay. When I bought my v2 I waited until it had just been released and that was around February. Do you know roughly when the v5 came out? Based on the numbering I assumed it was early last year...

Thanks.


Andy
i got my v5 last year from ebay around £17. you`ll notice a diffrence from your v2. i don`t upgrade each your so i leave it until next yr. i`d go for the v5 as no idea when they will release v6

SANGER_A2
Posts: 24
Joined: Fri Feb 10, 2017 8:32 pm

Re: Nissan Connect LCN1 (J10) and LCN2 (J11) LATEST Map Europe

Post by SANGER_A2 » Thu Apr 15, 2021 11:13 am

I'm not in a desperate rush. I setup an eBay search with notifications that should let me know when it's out. I can't bring myself to buy something that's a year old that contains maps 6 months+ older than that! 😁

andy2019
Posts: 292
Joined: Sat Oct 26, 2019 8:47 pm
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai - J11 (2013–2017)

Re: Nissan Connect LCN1 (J10) and LCN2 (J11) LATEST Map Europe

Post by andy2019 » Thu Apr 15, 2021 4:48 pm

SANGER_A2 wrote:
Thu Apr 15, 2021 11:13 am
I'm not in a desperate rush. I setup an eBay search with notifications that should let me know when it's out. I can't bring myself to buy something that's a year old that contains maps 6 months+ older than that! 😁
V6 will be actually v5 as the maps are always a year behind. Thats how it is i'm afraid 😉 your current v2 card will be v1 if you check on the maps/card info

Ksi85
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Jun 01, 2021 7:37 am
Qashqai Model: Mk.1 Qashqai Facelift - J10b (2010–2013)

Re: Nissan Connect LCN1 (J10) and LCN2 (J11) LATEST Map Europe

Post by Ksi85 » Tue Jun 01, 2021 7:41 am

Can anyone help me I have a Nissan Qashqai +2 2013
I have an SD card that works for a few minutes then comes up with a message that no SD card is inserted.

The card is an 25920 BH003

Any ideas on what I need to do....if I buy a replacement is it likely to still be a problem?

Many thanks

SANGER_A2
Posts: 24
Joined: Fri Feb 10, 2017 8:32 pm

Re: Nissan Connect LCN1 (J10) and LCN2 (J11) LATEST Map Europe

Post by SANGER_A2 » Tue Jun 01, 2021 7:52 am

SD Cards can get corrupted/damaged. You could try plugging it into a computer and running scans on it.

Try making sure the gold contacts on the card are clean and blow compressed air (you can buy cans of it on Amazon) into the slot to clean out any dust.

If none of that works, find someone else with a qashqai and try their card - if it works, then you know the problem is your card and you can buy another one. Otherwise it's your unit and you'll need to try the dealership.

User avatar
conrail
Posts: 116
Joined: Wed Mar 25, 2020 8:45 pm
Location: Teesside
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai - J11 (2013–2017)

Re: Nissan Connect LCN1 (J10) and LCN2 (J11) LATEST Map Europe

Post by conrail » Wed Jun 09, 2021 1:58 pm

thank you for the new sd card, much appreciated, fantastic service, will recoment you to anyone who asks

Post Reply