Just placed an order for my first QQ

New to the Nissan QashQai Forums? Introduce yourself here
iMike

Post by iMike »

Hi Guys i've been browsing the forum for a while, picking up some great info. I just could not make my mind up on which model/transmission and even colour. Finally made my mind up(and the wife's) and placed an order for a 1.2 Tenka in Storm white. Ive always had hot hatches, but holiday in the states a lot and always hire SUV's and love them. Never thought of buying a QQ before, but when i saw the new QQ I was really impressed. I have an estimated delivery date of July 3rd,so will be checking this forum a lot.Always found car forums very helpful and friendly, so I hope all us members can make this one a good one.
1.2DiGT Tekna Storm white, Premium chrome pack

Donkey

Post by Donkey »

Welcome Imikeits a friendly old fun place here mods are normal enjoy it mate
wooders

Post by wooders »

welcome iMike, it is a very friendly and helpful forum.
-2014 Qashqai 1.5 dci Tekna   -   
TC3

Post by TC3 »

Hi iMike and welcome. We also holiday in the USA a lot (American wifey) and always hire suv style motors but finally have our own. Your wait will be worth it TC32014-04-10 22:28:27
Tony ... 1.5 Acenta Premium in Gunmetal

Donkey

Post by Donkey »

But Tony how can he say when in USA back home he drives a 1.2?over there 1.2 run lawn mowers lolonly kidding Mike lol
TC3

Post by TC3 »

[quote="Donkey"] But Tony how can he say when in USA back home he drives a 1.2?
over there 1.2 run lawn mowers lol

only kidding Mike lol
[/QUOTE]

You can be sure he wont mention engine size to anyone out there as risk of manslaughter....they may die laughing
Tony ... 1.5 Acenta Premium in Gunmetal

Donkey

Post by Donkey »

Mind you least hes car runs on fuel they understand i suppose
Sudhir

Post by Sudhir »

Welcome to the forum iMike
2014 Qashqai Tekna Dci Storm White.
jukester46

Post by jukester46 »

[quote="iMike"] Hi Guys i've been browsing the forum for a while, picking up some great info. I just could not make my mind up on which model/transmission and even colour. Finally made my mind up(and the wife's) and placed an order for a 1.2 Tenka in Storm white. Ive always had hot hatches, but holiday in the states a lot and always hire SUV's and love them. Never thought of buying a QQ before, but when i saw the new QQ I was really impressed. I have an estimated delivery date of July 3rd,so will be checking this forum a lot.Always found car forums very helpful and friendly, so I hope all us members can make this one a good one.[/QUOTE] Good choice in model and colour, welcome along.
iMike

Post by iMike »

Thanks for the warm welcome! and your right last SUV I had in the states was a Mazda CX9 with a 3.7L V6 Engine! Believe me i never even contemplated the 1.2 when in the showroom, was only when i mentioned it was a second car and would only do 6-8000 miles, the salesman asked why i wanted a diesel and had i test driven the 1.2. It took a test drive to convince me!
1.2DiGT Tekna Storm white, Premium chrome pack