another Connect question

ICE, Equipment, Options
wooders

Post by wooders »

Ive been reading about the Nissan connect system on the forum .Know I have my QQ does the 2 year trial run from date of registration (ownership) or from when you decide to register it yourself ?
-2014 Qashqai 1.5 dci Tekna   -   

PeterL

Post by PeterL »

[quote="wooders"]
Ive been reading about the Nissan connect system on the forum .Know I have my QQ does the 2 year trial run from date of registration (ownership) or from when you decide to register it yourself ? [/QUOTE]Does it really matter? I suspect that it would be from date of car registration but until they actually provide us with some value I doubt anyone would renew on the current offering?
Tekna CVT 1.6 Magnetic Red - born 4/4/14 P/X 25/10/2015 for £19k with 12,000 on the clock - great car but time to change. No problems whatsoever in those 18 month's.
Bluenose

Post by Bluenose »

My car was registered on 26/3/2014. I subscribed on 28/3/2014 and my subscription is showing as 2 years from 28/3/2014. Hope this helps.
wooders

Post by wooders »

was only asking as I will hold fire on registering if it's from when you register yourself till there's more apps available.
-2014 Qashqai 1.5 dci Tekna   -   
gvmdaddy

Post by gvmdaddy »

more to the point, how much will the annual fee be after the initial 2 year free-subscription?
F1 Bob

Post by F1 Bob »

I have not bothered registering ours. Had it in the Juke and does nothing I need. Also if you use send to car for a destination you can't then delete it from the car without doing a factory reset as far as I could ever tell. Pants. But as a radio, sat nav and music player I love it. Same with the car, brilliant and in a class of it's own.
Pulsar 1.5 dCi Tekna in Bronze
Robin

Post by Robin »

[quote="gvmdaddy"]
more to the point, how much will the annual fee be after the initial 2 year free-subscription?[/QUOTE]

It seems like the USA get the first 3 years complimentary then it $19 annually.......... USA Connect Info
duncho

Post by duncho »

[quote="Robin"] It seems like the USA get the first 3 years complimentary then it $19 annually.......... USA Connect Info[/QUOTE]
Car manufacturers cannot play with US customers. US customers easily go to court for car failures, which also results to extended Nissan CVT warranty etc. As a good example Nissan Connect service can be mentioned. It offers more applications in US and maybe as you mentioned 3 years complimentary service. In Europe? Nissan shut customers' mouth with 2 stupid apps that also don't work properly. After complimentary period elapse, Nissan start to charge us for this sh...ty service....
duncho2014-06-22 11:06:58
Qashqai J11, 1.6 dCi CVT, ThermaClear

For latest news & tests Subscribe! to my Youtube channel
Order Stop/Start reversing & DRL dim/OFF modules!