Chassis control system fault

Forum for Engine, Exhaust, Drivetrain, ECU
TroyC
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai - J11 (2013–2017)

Post by TroyC »

Ok will do that this evening and revert
Thank you

PrestigeAutoParts

Post by PrestigeAutoParts »

Hi,
I have a fault code on my Nissan Qashqai 2016, just done engine rebuilding

U0111 Lost Communication With Battery Energy from LIN

Any one can help ? ? ?
ska_abbas

Post by ska_abbas »

TroyC wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 2:54 pm Hi,
I have just purchased a 2014 (64) 1.2 Qashqai,
It drives perfectly but has these faults
“Chassis control system fault, stops start system fault, radar fault”

I have seen a lot on the 1.5D but not a lot on the 1.2 petrol, I have had this plugged in and the fault codes are as follows…..

Engine management
U0121
U0111
P062C

Anti lock brakes
C1130

Laser/Radar
C1A04
C1A26

I have changed battery, not solved the issue, checked system stats (12.5v engine off, 14+ engine running) so assume alternator ok too.

Your suggestions are welcome and appreciated

Thanks in advance guys

How did you solve the U0111 error?
Danielson

Post by Danielson »

This is the second time Ive had this fault.
Car drives fine, sporadically get three faults (chassis control, S-S not working, emergency brake not working).
Second time over 6 months, initially would be once in a blue moon, now 3 to 4 times a trip (daily commute 1hr 15min).
Get red warning light and other amber warnings which would eventually go out.
First time was fixed under warranty, now at 115k the garage want to charge me £300 to diagnose then to fix pipe and sensor if it is EGR pressure sensor again (£50 parts, £250 labor).
Found this thread and thought I'd see if the DIY route would work.
Followed the video linked on page 7 of this thread.
Got a £7 bike cable from Halfords, got the tool box out, took the engine cover off, took the connector off the sensor, undone the bracket, loosen the hose clip and removed the sensor, took about 10 minutes. Started the engine and no air was coming out the sensor hose.
Sprayed a bit of WD40 down the pipe, and started rodding with the bike cable. A lot of back and fourth, taking the cable out, cleaning it or cutting it back because it had frayed, also spraying a little WD40 after every clean.
After every clean i would try the engine again to see if any air was coming out the pipe, after about an hour and 4 rodding a lot of grime and muck had come out and the cable was getting deeper (6-8" ish).
Started the engine again and you could see the grime and muck shoot out of the pipe like a celibate priest losing his virginity, it literally hit the ceiling!! Then proceeded to rev the bejesus out of it and you could see it the air coming out of the pipe eventual clear (after a couple of minutes)
Put it all back together, cleared up, took it for a drive and touch wood, no issues.
Spent £7, saved £293, i'm now off to drink a well earned bottle of wine!
2015 Qashqai 1.5 DCi N-Tec+
Robiii

Post by Robiii »

Hi, I have a 2014 Qashqai 1.5 Tekna model. Recently I had a starter motor trouble and I replaced it and yet i had starting trouble as it was under warranty it was replaced again. And now my car starts fine and it drives fine but all of a sudden while driving it shows chasis control error, then battery light comes up and start/stop system failure error comes up and goes it's stressing me out as I need it to drive to and from work. I have taken it to the garage and they have no idea what's going on cause as per them everything looks fine, battery life is fine, alternator looks good, no error code, no issues in power supply but still this error comes up. Any experienced person know what is it about? I have a video recording but I am unable to upload it here.
andy2019

Post by andy2019 »

has the battery ever been replaced or still original nissan one?
Robiii

Post by Robiii »

andy2019 wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:15 pm has the battery ever been replaced or still original nissan one?
The battery has been replaced its only an two years old, and it still has 80% battery life